Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
National Front Disco
Moon River
Hold On To Your Friends
Boxers
Now My Heart Is Full
Speedway
/Shoplifters Of The World Unite

This show went down well. Security was tight, but gentle. Very few fans reached their idol. Despite his cold, Morrissey still managed to give a superb performance. He might have been only slightly less talkative than the night before. There was no change in the setlist.

In "Spring-Heeled Jim", he usually changed the line "his head should be spinning ah, but no!" to "... ah yes!" when performing the song live, but in Bradford he didn't. After "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" Morrissey asked "I suppose that you've all travelled from Manchester? (crowd: no!) oh...". Then after the next song he stated "I seem to have picked up something quite nasty in Hull... but I'm very... (someone answers in his place) what?" and didn't end his sentence.

While waiting for the band to start "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself", the crowd broke into a chant of Morrissey's name. After that song Morrissey introduced "The National Front Disco" as "this is a very special Northern love song". Because many fans were shouting requests, after that Morrissey asked "Is there anything in particular that you'd like to... not hear?... what?".

Morrissey friend Linder was present and was seen taking photographs. She had followed Morrissey on tour in 1991 and published a book of photos from that tour, titled "Morrissey Shot".

BOOTLEGS

A fair audience recording of the full set is circulated on bootlegs, both on fanmade cds and on the internet, often under the title "Stredford Poet" (not to be confused with another bootleg titled "Stretford Poet"). Tagged at the end of the recording are three songs that Morrissey had programmed on a 1984 radio show called "My Top Ten".

info from passions just like mine

Thanks, drifter!

Back
Top Bottom