2010 Celebrity Death Pool

He did? I watched the show on and off but never realized that.

Yeah you don't find out until the last episode. Any part when they won the lottery was fake. It was a story written by Roseanne to help her cope.

oh my god, Roseanne had a "Bobby's not dead" moment? She was funny when she used to be on Johnny Carson 150 years ago, but I don't think she coped well with excess.

Next we need a "2010 Solo Forum Member Death Pool" thread.

You know, because when you all start passing on to the afterworld, it would be nice to make a few bucks off of it. I could buy some cigarettes or a copy of Juggs Magazine or something.

Last edited:
Next we need a "2010 Solo Forum Member Death Pool" thread.

You know, because when you all start passing on to the afterworld, it would be nice to make a few bucks off of it. I could buy some cigarettes or a copy of Juggs Magazine or something.

From what I recall, the one we had for 2009 didn't go over so well.
Some people thought it was tasteless. blah, blah, blah

I thought it was funny.

From what I recall, the one we had for 2009 didn't go over so well.
Some people thought it was tasteless. blah, blah, blah

I thought it was funny.

Who won?

How about people whom, if they were still alive, would be likely to die?

John Belushi
John Candy
Elvis
... I'll get back to this.

I've given this a bit of thought and a lot of googling... and I'm going all out for a win:

1. Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi (the Lockerbie Bomber) He’s only 58 but should have dies in about November last year – so that’s 42 points easily bagged!
2. Fidel Castro - can't be long now
3. Kim Il Jong - North Korean President - Guaranteed 31 points :)
4. Thatcher - the kind people, have a wonderful dream
5. Richard Attenborough - not been well for some time
6. Peter Sallis - Wallace, not Gromit - he's the last of the last of the summer wine
7. Artie Lange - I'd never heard of him, but he's bloke who tried to stab himself to death in Jan 2010 - he’s only 42, so I’m holding out for a massive 58 points.
8. Dr Cahal Daly - Primate of All Ireland who is seriously ill in hospital - only worth 8 points – but a safe 8 is better than a risky 40 and will take me into an early lead this season.
9. Alex "Hurricane" Higgins - been living off surgical spirit for years
10. Kirsty Howard - the face of Kirsty's Appeal. She's only 15 years old... Given 6 weeks to live in 1999...

Subs bench
Mrs Robinson – She’s 60, but right now must be in a very terrible place (probably full of sodomites :))
Nancy Reagan - go on, you thought she was gone already

Dave

Last edited:
I've given this a bit of thought and a lot of googling... and I'm going all out for a win:

1. Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi (the Lockerbie Bomber) He’s only 58 but should have dies in about November last year – so that’s 42 points easily bagged!
3. Kim Il Jong - North Korean President - Guaranteed 31 points :)
6. Peter Sallis - Wallace, not Gromit - he's the last of the last of the summer wine
7. Artie Lange - I'd never heard of him, but he's bloke who tried to stab himself to death in Jan 2010 - he’s only 42, so I’m holding out for a massive 58 points.
8. Dr Cahal Daly - Primate of All Ireland who is seriously ill in hospital - only worth 8 points – but a safe 8 is better than a risky 40 and will take me into an early lead this season.
10. Kirsty Howard - the face of Kirsty's Appeal. She's only 15 years old... Given 6 weeks to live in 1999...

Subs bench
Mrs Robinson – She’s 60, but right now must be in a very terrible place (probably full of sodomites :))
Nancy Reagan - go on, you thought she was gone already

Dave

He popped his clogs last week.

He popped his clogs last week.

Bollocks! I only saw that he'd been taken to hospital and was gravely ill... people were saying prayers. http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-daly-hospitalised-at-age-of-92-14614970.html

Well, that's what the sub's bench is for. Nancy, get your tracksuit off, you've just been promoted.

So, my 10 are now:

3. Kim Il Jong - North Korean President - Guaranteed 31 points
8. Nancy Reagan - go on, you thought she was gone already

Subs bench
Mrs Robinson – She’s 60, but right now must be in a very terrible place (probably full of sodomites )​

I'll take a look at the January Transfer window to see if I can get some new subs. On a technical note, if some of our top ten die, can we replace them?

Dave

Tags
die basterds! methlabxplosion morrissey? wtf! sick wrong
Back
Top Bottom