2020 live dates

Re: UK & European Dates 2009

Oh we're getting somewhere, but i'm sure we can squeeze some more scandinavian dates in there! ^^

I am a long time lurker on the forums and regular attender of the Moz/Smiths disco - only just registered to post myself though!

I was luck to get tix for the Manchester gig, but quite fancy the Paris gig (the best excuse for a hol ever!). Does anybody know if tix are already on sale, and if not when? Also, where would I get them from?

Thanks! :)

Kewpie would it be possible to update this as a tour schedule for the year and put all the world tour dates on it ? (please:pray:)

The intention of the thread is exactly what you described.

US tour date thread has been already posted, I'll update this thread as soon as I get new info. ;)

I am a long time lurker on the forums and regular attender of the Moz/Smiths disco - only just registered to post myself though!

I was luck to get tix for the Manchester gig, but quite fancy the Paris gig (the best excuse for a hol ever!). Does anybody know if tix are already on sale, and if not when? Also, where would I get them from?

Thanks! :)

They don't seem to be on sale yet.
But keep checking www.fnac.com or www.legrandrex.com.

I just checked Morrissey's Myspace. He is coming to Stockholm, Sweden on the 24th of july 2009. He is going to play at the venue "Hovet". I don't know how to publish it at the homepage of morrissey-solo so if someone could do that, please.

Last edited:

I just checked Morrissey's Myspace. He is coming to Stockholm, Sweden on the 24th of july 2009. He is going to play at the venue "Hovet". I don't know how to publish it at the homepage of morrissey-solo so if someone could do that, please.

Wooh! I knew it! :D you know when tickets go on sale?

tickets on sale this wednesday , same for paris.

Where can you get tickets for Lille from? Fnac just gives a link to Ticketmaster UK (which doesn't list it) and it isn't on the Aeronef's website.

I travelled to Lille for the last gig there, and it's a lovely town and my favourite gig on the tour so I'd love to go back!! :)

Where can you get tickets for Lille from? Fnac just gives a link to Ticketmaster UK (which doesn't list it) and it isn't on the Aeronef's website.

I travelled to Lille for the last gig there, and it's a lovely town and my favourite gig on the tour so I'd love to go back!! :)

Fnac is usually veeeery late with adding concerts to their website.
I'm sure it'll turn up. :)

Fnac is usually veeeery late with adding concerts to their website.
I'm sure it'll turn up. :)

Ok, I'll keep checking, thanks Jose!

Going on all of these French sites is really testing my old GSCE French

Ireland

Killarney INEC April 28
Galway Leisureland 29

UK

Omagh Leisure Centre May 1
Belfast Waterfront 2
Stirling Albert Hall 4
Dundee Caird Hall 5
Glasgow Barrowland 7
Glasgow Barrowland 8
Liverpool Empire 10
London Royal Albert Hall 11
Birmingham Symphony Hall 13
Great Yarmouth Britannia Pier 15
Cambridge Corn Exchange 16
Hull Arena 19
Hartlepool Borough Hall 20
Manchester Appllo 22
Manchester Apollo 23
Salisbury City Hall 25
London Mile End Troxy Ballroom 26
London Brixton 02 Academy 28
London Brixton O2 Academy 29
London Brixton O2 Academy 30 on sale Tue 16 Dec

Europe & Russia

Denmark, Copenhagen KB-hallen (date will be confirmed)
Denmark, Odense (venue and date will be confirmed)
France, Paris Grand Rex June 2
France, Lille Aeronef 3
Luxembourg, Rockhal Club 5
Netherland, Rotterdam Watt Club 6
Belgium, Antwerp Elizabeth Hall 8
Germany, Offenbach Capitol 9
Germany, Köln Palladium 11
Germany, Berlin Columbiahalle 12
Germany, Bremen Poer 2 14
Norway, Oslo Sentrum Scene 20
Sweden, Stockholm Hovet 24

Russia, St Petersberg Maneshe 29
Russia, Moscow B1 Club July 1

Thanks very much. Appreciated.

Lille again oh I liked it there. And I may give Rotterdam a go. and the last night at Brixton

Where should I post for ticket slaes/ swaps? the marketplace?

waiting for some gigs in Italy......once HE was in love with us......MOZ DON'T FORGET!

Back
Top Bottom