5 favourite/least favourite posters on here

Sounds like body shaming to me. I suppose that's acceptable on here is it?
Seems to be:
SR Tits.jpg

Sorry, the photo was noteworthy for your unkempt, discolored nails and for your fat fingers. Quoting me twice in a row back-to-back won’t change reality :eek:
My ring size is a size six so I don't have fat fingers--sorry! I know how desperately you wanted me to have something in common with you, you old dog. This is such a stupid argument considering all you saw was the end segments of my fingers. Besides could fat fingers really produce handwriting like mine (will repost snippet of my handwriting for you to lap up, if need be). No. They could not.

Before I retire for the evening, I know he won't care, I know he won't give a shit & quite frankly, I agree, why should he, but I started this thread & upon reflection, @Surface is out my bottom 5 posters. He has some genuine comments to make. I'm big enough to admit when I've gotten it wrong.

Anonymous is in the top 5 now, easily slotting in 3rd. Sorry @Fake C , you still don't make the cut.

My ring size is a size six so I don't have fat fingers--sorry! I know how desperately you wanted me to have something in common with you, you old dog. This is such a stupid argument considering all you saw was the end segments of my fingers. Besides could fat fingers really produce handwriting like mine (will repost snippet of my handwriting for you to lap up, if need be). No. They could not.
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::drama:

View attachment 65737
could fat fingers produce handwriting like this, you old dog???? i wish i could take your greasy pig nose and rub it in my exquisite handwriting.

thats not the treat i have for you though. watch this space.

Elegant handwriting signifies an elegant mind. Very impressive.

View attachment 65737
could fat fingers produce handwriting like this, you old dog???? i wish i could take your greasy pig nose and rub it in my exquisite handwriting.

thats not the treat i have for you though. watch this space.
You’re revolting, and so is the way you choose to speak. But never mind about that. Tell us again why you thought you had the right to*try* to publicly humiliate someone on this forum, by disclosing without their consent at the time, their schizophrenia disorder?

Or maybe just remind everyone again, why you *try* to continue to repeatedly and humiliate another user here, by harping on and on that they previously had a job at KMart, once upon a time? When you are (even now!) a supermarket cashier yourself, and high school dropout? The mind absolutely boggles.

Except, guess what? I really couldn’t be any less interested in you, rifke. So, in fact, we’re right back to your :sleeping: :sleeping::sleeping::drama:

Now stop quoting me, and just spare everyone the exposure to your ongoing psychosis and unraveling, k? There’s a good bunny

The original poster for all the pointless, attention-seeking threads.
Yeah because all my threads have been attention-seeking haven’t they. I haven’t posted any to try & get real debate going.

Ok, a couple may have been ill-advised, but on the whole not. I’ve not seen your name on any.

It’s not like there are people on here who just aren’t interested in taking part, who only want to spout negative poison & cause trouble.

Another wanker.

🤒

Fake C is at KMart now.:rolleyes:
he wears the:mask: manning the plastic jewelry section
this is common knowledge.
he posts using their free Wifi FFS

You’re revolting, and so is the way you choose to speak. But never mind about that. Tell us again why you thought you had the right to*try* to publicly humiliate someone on this forum, by disclosing without their consent at the time, their schizophrenia disorder?

Or maybe just remind everyone again, why you *try* to continue to repeatedly and humiliate another user here, by harping on and on that they previously had a job at KMart, once upon a time? When you are (even now!) a supermarket cashier yourself, and high school dropout? The mind absolutely boggles.

Except, guess what? I really couldn’t be any less interested in you, rifke. So, in fact, we’re right back to your :sleeping: :sleeping::sleeping::drama:

Now stop quoting me, and just spare everyone the exposure to your ongoing psychosis and unraveling, k? There’s a good bunny
that's hilarious that you think the way i choose to speak is revolting, because in my replies to you im actually mimicking the way you talk to me, the way you inject as much ugliness and negativity (based on absolutely no evidence or unique insight) as you can into everything you say. you're not very quick or self aware, are you?

There’s only one thing worse than being talked about

also im not a high school drop out , dont even know where you got that. how many times have you made fun of me for my saying that my college professor called me a future nobel prize winning writer? so you know very well that's not true. but there's just one example of you making things up for the purpose of negativity and ugliness! thanks for proving my point :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom