5 favourite/least favourite posters on here

Megan 'wi no Sparkle' as I like to call her!
Glad to see a few Meghan haters on here. Of course we only hate her because we’re racist, obviously. Nothing to do with the reasons we’ve laid out.

I actually think she’s not bad looking, I can see why Harry wanted to dip his wick in her, but the wrong head was ruling his decisions when it came to getting married.

Glad to see a few Meghan haters on here. Of course we only hate her because we’re racist, obviously. Nothing to do with the reasons we’ve laid out.

I actually think she’s not bad looking, I can see why Harry wanted to dip his wick in her, but the wrong head was ruling his decisions when it came to getting married.
She's a curious women; in some ways, or some angles I do think she's fairly attractive, but then in others she just isn't.
Maybe it's the overly thin ankles...mmm, dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
See what I mean?

markel.JPG
mkl.JPG

well you are old, babe. you're over the hill. i think you're okay with it though, arent you? come to terms with it, i guess, and it shows. which is good. no use resisting. there's no possibility you'll age gracefully though. nothing about you is graceful.

sorry, to inform you, but i will interact with you whenever i please, and even when i dont particularly want to, as i usually dont particularly want to. why? because im sick of your shit. you have no business carrying on the (disgraceful) way that you do, and someone needs to tell you, you icky old thing, and if it has to be me, then so be it. it's hard though, because i get the sense im dealing with a fake persona so it does make me question why bother?
So sad and so desperado. But it’s not my problem, and I’m still not interested in your mundane personality :oops:, or in your incessant pedestrian sniping :crazy::drama::sleeping:

i want to buy you a personality for Christmas! That might be the ticket.

I predict, in not too many years, & once she's used him for all she can get out of him (via whatever is left of his status), a magnificently messy divorce, with her securing multiple options of selling the gory details to all & sundry...for the right amount of coins, of course.
Then of course, it'll be Harry tail between his legs...and a case of Oh, you ran back to Ma.
Yes, I could see something like that happening in the future. Meghan Markle divorces Prince Harry. There will be a custody battle for the children and she will want a lot of money a big divorce settlement. They have one son so far but I think Meghan might be pregnant again?

I could see Meghan Markle writing a tell-all book in the future about her marriage to Prince Harry. The book will probably be ghost written by someone else.

Meghan Markle and her mother are very much a team. Meghan will probably stay living in LA.

Priscilla Presley got a huge divorce settlement when she divorced Elvis Presley. Priscilla moved to LA with her daughter Lisa Marie and her lover at the time. Priscilla moved from Memphis to LA after around just 5 years of marriage. From what I understand she had to wait 5 years of marriage for the maximum divorce settlement money in a California court and having a child Lisa Marie meant she would get child support money. In the 1980's Priscilla brought out a book about her life with Elvis. Priscilla Presley is a good business woman. Priscilla's parents also benefited financially.

Yes, I could see something like that happening in the future. Meghan Markle divorces Prince Harry. There will be a custody battle for the children and she will want a lot of money a big divorce settlement. They have one son so far but I think Meghan might be pregnant again?

I could see Meghan Markle writing a tell-all book in the future about her marriage to Prince Harry. The book will probably be ghost written by someone else.

Meghan Markle and her mother are very much a team. Meghan will probably stay living in LA.

Priscilla Presley got a huge divorce settlement when she divorced Elvis Presley. Priscilla moved to LA with her daughter Lisa Marie and her lover at the time. Priscilla moved from Memphis to LA after around just 5 years of marriage. From what I understand she had to wait 5 years of marriage for the maximum divorce settlement money in a California court and having a child Lisa Marie meant she would get child support money. In the 1980's Priscilla brought out a book about her life with Elvis. Priscilla Presley is a good business woman. Priscilla's parents also benefited financially.
Oh yes, she’s a hard faced career bitch, no question. All smiles when she wants something, but when she’s got it...beware.

She is after all an actress/actor. Fake it to make it, etc.
Don’t get me going on this ‘actor’ for a female bollocks! Not that the actual term offends me, it’s just the wokeness behind it. What was ever wrong with Actor & Actress? Have women really spent the last 500 years being offended by it?

I very much doubt it.

Always glad when you’re online Mozmar, quality convo guaranteed👍

Don’t get me going on this ‘actor’ for a female bollocks! Not that the actual term offends me, it’s just the wokeness behind it. What was ever wrong with Actor & Actress? Have women really spent the last 500 years being offended by it?

I very much doubt it.

Always glad when you’re online Mozmar, quality convo guaranteed👍
Nice of you to say so old chap, but I suspect others might disagree. ;)
Happy to chip in whenever I can.

Nice of you to say so old chap, but I suspect others might disagree. ;)
Happy to chip in whenever I can.
They well might, but I’ve seen no reason for that. Mind you, when you agree with someone it’s easy I suppose.

The difference is, we’re obviously 100% right in our opinions, & they aren’t. Why can’t they just see that? Everything would be so much easier...

The difference is, we’re obviously 100% right in our opinions, & they aren’t. Why can’t they just see that? Everything would be so much easier...
Yes, I think a few on here share the same outlook, but names escape me at the moment. :rolleyes:
...and of course if everyone agreed, this place wouldn't be the cesspit it actually is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Andy I... I mean "Katy," I think there is a difference between Priscilla Presley and Meghan Markle. Priscilla met Elvis when she was 14 and I really don't think she had a master plan to have a baby and take his money.
il_1588xN.841327018_9w4u.jpg

Yeah, Andy I... I mean "Katy," I think there is a difference between Priscilla Presley and Meghan Markle. Priscilla met Elvis when she was 14 and I really don't think she had a master plan to have a baby and take his money.
il_1588xN.841327018_9w4u.jpg
Why not, she could have had? How do you know what she was thinking?

Why not, she could have had? How do you know what she was thinking?
Priscilla's parents were behind her getting together with Elvis Presley in Germany. Priscilla's mother and stepfather. Her biological father died when she was just a baby. I have read a lot about it not just in official books but also from Elvis' fans who were there at the time. Some members of Elvis' family don't trust or like Priscilla especially on his mother's side of the family. Priscilla was only 14 when she first met Elvis which was why her parents were involved. She didn't marry Elvis until she was about 21 years old. She said the marriage was a business arrangement. Priscilla has never married anyone else since she left and divorced Elvis but she has had many lovers. She kept the 'Presley' name. As I said before her parents also benefited financially. It wasn't just about money for Priscilla she also wanted to be famous she became an actress and a celebrity. Lisa Marie Presley isn't her only child. She later had another child a son by another man. People who were born after 1977 probably don't really know what went on unless they study it.

Elvis Presley ended up dead at just 42 years old he was heartbroken he was drained financially he was the true victim he can't answer back now and also libel laws change when someone dies. Basically, anyone can write anything about Elvis true or not because of the change in libel laws when he died. Priscilla was stunningly beautiful when she was young but that isn't everything. I feel sorry for Lisa Marie Presley. Elvis adored his daughter. I really like Lisa and Elvis. Elvis was used and abused taken advantage of by so many people in his lifetime such as his long-term manager, his so-called "friends" the Memphis Mafia, the doctors and so on. Priscilla is narcissistic and manipulative.

Priscilla's parents were behind her getting together with Elvis Presley in Germany. Priscilla's mother and stepfather. Her biological father died when she was just a baby. I have read a lot about it not just in official books but also from Elvis' fans who were there at the time. Some members of Elvis' family don't trust or like Priscilla especially on his mother's side of the family. Priscilla was only 14 when she first met Elvis which was why her parents were involved. She didn't marry Elvis until she was about 21 years old. She said the marriage was a business arrangement. Priscilla has never married anyone else since she left and divorced Elvis but she has had many lovers. She kept the 'Presley' name. As I said before her parents also benefited financially. It wasn't just about money for Priscilla she also wanted to be famous she became an actress and a celebrity. Lisa Marie Presley isn't her only child. She later had another child a son by another man. People who were born after 1977 probably don't really know what went on unless they study it.

Elvis Presley ended up dead at just 42 years old he was heartbroken he was drained financially he was the true victim he can't answer back now and also libel laws change when someone dies. Basically, anyone can write anything about Elvis true or not because of the change in libel laws when he died. Priscilla was stunningly beautiful when she was young but that isn't everything. I feel sorry for Lisa Marie Presley. Elvis adored his daughter. I really like Lisa and Elvis. Elvis was used and abused taken advantage of by so many people in his lifetime such as his long-term manager, his so-called "friends" the Memphis Mafia, the doctors and so on. Priscilla is narcissistic and manipulative.
Fair enough, good reply.

I don't know who any of you people are but my favourite user is Mr. Kostia because without their influence I never would have found this site and it's giving me a good chuckle

Vegan is a semi-literate gimmick troll, like Aztec.
You people are the gimmicks. Living in your fanatasy delusional world making an American dude who calls himself "California Son"born in LA from Irish Catholic immigrant parents who just played in a band with 3 British dudes for 3 years some type of British martyr. I bet Califronia's Son could not even pick out England on a map or more less Manchester. It upsets people like Aztec, because someone like him believes in truth and justice. Everyone from Moz Angeles knows the truth, we just go along with it so the proud Califronoa Son can keep getting your foreigner money.

Back
Top Bottom