5 favourite/least favourite posters on here

Silent Reader

On Timeout
On Timeout
I know I'm opening my self up to a lot of abuse here but I don't care. There is so much abuse between members on here, so much vile poison, I thought I'd ask whose people 5 favourite/least favourite members are on here.

My top 5, which I won't order are Mozmar, Hovis Lesley, Stephen Hofmann, rifke & Mandingo, who is a guest. That's not to say their aren't others I don't like but I've found these to be the best in my short time here.

Least favourite - Radis Noir,Verso,Surface, Uncleskinny & new, in today, Melvis. And that's not to say their aren't many other bad ones, because there are ,but the top 5 was easy.

I look forward to being in many peoples bottom 5, it will please me👍

Last edited:
d1f5f2a6e321e0fb3c3df8145101af11.gif

favourite:
1) BUN BUN
2) pep pep
3) ketamine sun
4) vegan cro spirit
5)?

least favourite:
1) surface
2) nerak
3) mozmar
4) skanky bits (scanty bit of a thing)
5) uncle skinny

i didnt think very hard about this, might need to amend it later

favourite:
1) BUN BUN
2) pep pep
3) ketamine sun
4) vegan cro spirit
5)?

least favourite:
1) surface
2) nerak
3) mozmar
4) skanky bits (scanty bit of a thing)
5) uncle skinny

i didnt think very hard about this, might need to amend it later
I must admit, i was in a bit of a rush as well when i put in on here, gordyboy 9, Vegan Cro Spirit, Marred, Banbury Moz Army & Light Housework were all in my mind for the top 5 best as well, & Fake C & Nerak for the bottom 5.

Last edited:
I must admit, i was in a bit of a rush as well when i put in on here, gordyboy 9, Vegan Cro Spirit, Marred, Banbury Moz Army & Light Housework were all in my mind for the top 5 best as well, & Fake C & Nerak for the bottom 5.
I'm always an afterthought. :tears:

If you like genuine discussion & that's what you're here for, why have 'favourite' users? It implies you always have to agree with your 'team' and you're forbidden to agree with posters they dislike, which is just stupid. It is the kind of schoolyard thinking that leads to people abusing the ratings system. Most users have something to offer.

Nerak’s little meme above of that little puss disgustedly shaking its head and squinching its little face is my EXACT feeling about this entire site. Who needs lists!

If you like genuine discussion & that's what you're here for, why have 'favourite' users? It implies you always have to agree with your 'team' and you're forbidden to agree with posters they dislike, which is just stupid. It is the kind of schoolyard thinking that leads to people abusing the ratings system. Most users have something to offer.
🤒
Oy thanx for the bonehead advice.:blushing:

Melvis is the moronic troll who was going to Poland to make a top song despite being barely coherent in English. 🤒
he feeds himself pizza pops.:blushing:

Fav:
Ketamine, Morrissey, Yves Klein, Blixa Bargeld.

Not-Fav:
The son of Johnny Marr, Donald Trump, Bansky, Sting.

Back
Top Bottom