Abortion

It’s funny, i was on here quite a bit yesterday & @Radis Noir wasn’t, & it was a nice day. Proper conversations, everyone just getting along. Then he returns & the air turn a distinct shade of...c***.

Telling.
No, that's your malodorousness that you are smelling. Haven't you noticed that it follows you around, you sad, immature waste of space?

I mean, only a sad, immature waste of space like @Silent Witless and @rifke would spend their days doing this:

SR Twat.jpg

No, that's your malodorousness that you are smelling. Haven't you noticed that it follows you around, you sad, immature waste of space?
f*** off Radis, don’t bother speaking to me anymore on here. It’s a good site, even better when you’re not on it.

It probably upsets you that people have reacted well to a lot of my posts & you’re not the king around here.

I don’t know where you were yesterday but can you f*** off back there & stay. You think you’re better than everyone else (you aren’t). 🖕🖕🖕

Dickhead.

f*** off Radis, don’t bother speaking to me anymore on here. It’s a good site, even better when you’re not on it.

It probably upsets you that people have reacted well to a lot of my posts & you’re not the king around here.

I don’t know where you were yesterday but can you f*** off back there & stay. You think you’re better than everyone else (you aren’t). 🖕🖕🖕

Dickhead.
I'm better than you, you sad, immature waste of space. Why don't you pull your thumb out of your arse and downvote me some more, Tory Boy?

I mean, only a sad, immature waste of space like @Silent Witless and @rifke would spend their days doing this:

View attachment 65349
I don’t spend my day doing it, & you’re the one that has taken the time to screenshot it. See what I mean, there was none of this yesterday.

I should have called that thread Radis Noir is an ABSOLUTE CAST-IRON c***, that would have been more accurate.

It doesn’t take me long to give a thumbs down to the absolute shit you write on here. I won’t be replying to anything else you say, you aren’t worth the energy it takes to type.

I don’t spend my day doing it, & you’re the one that has taken the time to screenshot it. See what I mean, there was none of this yesterday.

I should have called that thread Radis Noir is an ABSOLUTE CAST-IRON c***, that would have been more accurate.

It doesn’t take me long to give a thumbs down to the absolute shit you write on here. I won’t be replying to anything else you say, you aren’t worth the energy it takes to type.
I'll bet you do. Sad, immature wastes of space like can't resist it because you are so desperate for attention that you'll take any get, even the sort of attention that makes you look like the sad, immature waste of space you so clearly are.

I mean, Silent Witless...is that where you were yesterday, thinking that up?

Good one😂 Well done Radis👍
Haha, told you. That's two replies already after you said you weren't going to reply any more. Why don't you flounce out and come back again, that was Morrissey-Solo comedy gold, that was!

:rolleyes:

Radish wont quit trolling. Its the software programmed by Skinny
from those old video games (n)
you have to unplug it.:mad:

Here is a transcript.

FREED FROM THE GANG

One day while I was out stealing food (At 12 or 13, I didn’t know any better, and couldn’t get a job to pay for food at that age, though I could get into bars, ironically.), some guys from the gang showed up at Bill’s apartment, and he and Robin fought them off. Robin used a cast on his arm or leg, (I forget which limb now.), to fight them off at the door.

Shortly after I was told that the gang had come and gone away empty handed, I went to the upholstery business where I'd been raped, to retrieve my knapsack. I know it was stupid, but that's what I did. I stormed in, took my knapsack, and the rapist grabbed my hand and rubbed it on his crotch. I somehow knocked a bottle of glue all over his pants, and looked at him triumphantly, and walked out, returning to Bill's.

I told Bill I'd had sex with a lot of men, and he flipped out on me, ordered me vehemently to go use his sister's douche, which I did, and then he and his friend Collin (a cook at the Fran's restaurant where Bill and I had first met) shaved my pubic hair. After that, Bill never spoke to me again. Every night, I would sit on him until I'd feel him tense up to climax, as he laid on his back. Many times, Collin was on the upper bunk repeating "When are you going to give me some pork, Bill?"

One day, I had pain in my abdomen and Bill's father took me to the hospital in his taxi, and pretended I was his daughter, so that we could use her care card for me. Was it called OHIP? Another time, a bunch of us went for a ride in his taxi and threw eggs at pedestrians. A terrible thing to do, I know now.

One day, a woman came into the apartment using a key, Cathy. I was alone. She told me that Bill had told her that he wanted me gone, and that he'd sent her to do the job of removing me. I went with her and never saw Bill again.

She took me to her plush bedroom in the basement of a house. Her mother was upstairs, a Greek woman is my guess. Then she brought me to a boyfriend of hers, and turned around and left me there in his apartment alone with him, saying that if we wanted to have sex we had her permission. He looked insulted. I sat at the kitchen table eating cereal with milk, until Cathy returned and we all went to the bus depot, where Cathy bought me a ticket back to Montreal. I got on the bus obediently. I don't remember where I went upon arriving in Montreal.

Back
Top Bottom