Al and Andy in Moz Angeles

Is this the only documented meeting of an ex-Smith and a member of Morrissey’s solo band?
No. I remember Boz saying in an interview that he’s met Johnny at least once before and that they always got on well.
I don’t know if there are any photos of them together however.

WtF??? are you insane? those two schleppers making artistry?????:crazy:
FH Mike cant even wrap his chubby fingers around a drum stick.:lbf:

maybe you should go back to your original salad group. at least you
got free beer there.:straightface:
Great post Vegan Cro Spirit! You are the best! :thumb:

This was kindly explained to me by someone on here and others might be interested:

Alain T = 'Alain Twat' = Alain Whyte.

Salad Punk Drummer = Darrin Pfeiffer = Alain Whyte's new drummer (who played in a group called The Salads).

Vegan Cro you are a total legend don't let that other poster get you down.

to further expand on Boz/Johnny

I met Boz in Manchester in 2007 when he played a gig here. He was the perfect gentleman and had a drink with fans after his show, answering all manner of questions. It was slightly tense when someone asked him if he had met Johnny, but he answered positively and with enthusiasm. They were on the same festival bill together and bumped into one another backstage, with the opening line of "you're Johnny Marr!" and "you're Boz Boorer!" before having a chat and going their separate ways. I didn't feel there was any residual tension, they're both experts in their respective field and I reckon there is a lot of mutual respect there.

to further expand on Boz/Johnny

I met Boz in Manchester in 2007 when he played a gig here. He was the perfect gentleman and had a drink with fans after his show, answering all manner of questions. It was slightly tense when someone asked him if he had met Johnny, but he answered positively and with enthusiasm. They were on the same festival bill together and bumped into one another backstage, with the opening line of "you're Johnny Marr!" and "you're Boz Boorer!" before having a chat and going their separate ways. I didn't feel there was any residual tension, they're both experts in their respective field and I reckon there is a lot of mutual respect there.

:straightface:

Boz was worried that:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: would try to hit him up for a fiver, but there being multiple peeps in the festival vicinity, the Cometic one had to go about his way. I wouldnt be surprised if Mr Comet is not one of the anons going crazy over the news of the flush Moz selling out the 300 dollar albums.

Back
Top Bottom