Alain Whyte: Ask - Safe At Home Sessions (June 6, 2020)

2020-06-07 01.00.31.png

Regards,
FWD.

Peter Hook recently did a 32 minute concert from his Salford garden for charity. Absolutely fantastic selection of Joy Division classics and New Order epic tracks.

What's stopping Moz doing something similar? Alain could guest guitar on a couple of tracks.

? F'in A Hooky has tats on his legs FFS 70 years old and has tats in his bowed up legs?
wearing some torn bermuda britches playing the dumb guitar in front of a portable loo?

self respect prevents Moz from such behavior.:straightface:

? F'in A Hooky has tats on his legs FFS 70 years old and has tats in his bowed up legs?
wearing some torn bermuda britches playing the dumb guitar in front of a portable loo?

Lol, babes, Surface is gonna slash all your tires in the middle of the night for this! Gonna slash them alllllllll!

Peter Hook recently did a 32 minute concert from his Salford garden for charity. Absolutely fantastic selection of Joy Division classics and New Order epic tracks.

What's stopping Moz doing something similar? Alain could guest guitar on a couple of tracks.

Nice one Hooky. Keeping us entertained without any bullshit nonsense/drama etc.

?? :knife:

Stevo? Self respect? Have you not seen him ripping his top off nowadays? Downright embarrassing when he did it at Leeds, looked like a butcher's bin on top of those saggy brown trousers he insists on wearing.

- little benny ???

Hahaa!
Can't even watch this no more.
That old guy looks like he's gonna tip over and fall down.
Really hopin' he gets to a Chiropractor soon.

Had this been in Moss’ garden, it would have been filled with carne asada, Corona cervezas and a platter of his favorite dairy cheeses. The homies would be dancing to his hits the same way they dance to cumbias, KROQ flashbacks, and Lighter Shade of Brown.

Hooky was playing from from his garden in Alderley Edge. The guy on guitar is Pottsy who was in Monaco with him and the other bassist is his son Jack.

Last edited:
Racist

The vocals are faked...look at around 12:00-12:10 singing starts and he's not near the mic. & then he realises.

Billy also covered this. Billy is a big fan of Morrisseys, but not when he’s using Morrissey’s name to gain publicity for himself. Just another coattail clown, Billy is.

The vocals are faked...look at around 12:00-12:10 singing starts and he's not near the mic. & then he realises.
I noticed that but surely Hooky wouldn't do that. He's been singing for years. I chalked it up to a glitch in the matrix.

?

you need to watch the dumb video to know this, what are you a
snowman ☃ in summer? the computer chip does the vocals FFS
that sucky group he was in NO were the original british Milli Vanillis?‍♀️

Hooky was playing from from his garden in Alderley Edge. The guy on guitar is Pottsy who was in Monaco with him and the other bassist is his son Jack.
Alderley Edge, yes I forgot. My friend's mum lives there so I'm hoping to visit the area in August (if it's ok to air travel by then).
People posted comments on the Hooky concert and Hooky replied to one of them, to say it wasn't Jack: "our friend Yves has been filling in for Jack recently".
Great band.

Alderley Edge, yes I forgot. My friend's mum lives there so I'm hoping to visit the area in August (if it's ok to air travel by then).
People posted comments on the Hooky concert and Hooky replied to one of them, to say it wasn't Jack: "our friend Yves has been filling in for Jack recently".
Great band.

Let us know nearer the time, i'm sure Hooky would be happy to have a chat with you, where would you be travelling from?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom