Alain Whyte Stay at Home Sessions (Morrissey Edition)mp3

ForgivemeJESUS

I am not BBC scum
Now that the Sessions have ended , I thought i might share my files in case there are some obsession's out there besides mine . Again Im a rookie please excuse any errors

https://we.tl/t-YLyZ2f4FXC updated 7/2/20

alain white safe at home sessions 2020 1.jpg

alain whyte.PNG
alain whyte 1.PNG

Last edited:
Thanks FMJ, good job, well done, & much appreciated...although the track Born To Hang isn't the Morrissey one as far as I can tell.
Final point, just to be pedantic; these were the 'Safe At Home Sessions', not Stay At Home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks FMJ, good job, well done, & much appreciated...although the track Born To Hang isn't the Morrissey one as far as I can tell.
Final point, just to be pedantic; these were the 'Safe At Home Sessions', not Stay At Home.
You are absolutely correct , good eye and . I can except the title since its a Bootleg format ,lol...but Born To Hang im upset with myself, on my computer I have all Alain Whyte songs together and I went through just looking at titles to seperate from Alain solo songs and Morrissey collaboration, my mistake...thank you for pointing that out....great eye

You are absolutely correct , good eye and . I can except the title since its a Bootleg format ,lol...but Born To Hang im upset with myself, on my computer I have all Alain Whyte songs together and I went through just looking at titles to seperate from Alain solo songs and Morrissey collaboration, my mistake...thank you for pointing that out....great eye
No probs FMJ, I know you wanted it all to be right, so hope you don't mind me pointing it out.

No problem, I'm glad you did . I'll fix that later today and get that right , I owe it to Alain ,im sure he is proud of his non moz era.

now its updated without Born to Hang, and correct title.....lol thank you again

Back
Top Bottom