Alain Whyte: "The Loop" - Safe At Home Sessions (June 25, 2020)

20200626_055652.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

You could say that about anyone. Alain was lucky. So was Moz. Morrissey makes great songs when he's given the underlying raw material. We've seen what happens when he is given sub standard chug rock dross.

?

right, all the lawnmowers are out there killing it.
what Moz needs is some Crazy Cometry songs.

:crazy:

I reckon to be in the California Son's band you have to be at least a good basketball player. That's all dude cares about and everyone in his band now except for Blob (of course) can ball. I reckon Al is a nice chap that is really trying to fit in Moz Angeles with his middle class house in Pasadena and I have caught his act on Tuesday nights at the clubs on Sunset. I reckon he needs to understand that you can't play basketball in 1950's James Dean motorcycle boots twat tit c*** Big Country live at the Island of Lucy chipper curry inn nn nnn nn nnnn nn nn n it.

steve basket small.jpg

We've seen what happens when he is given sub standard chug rock dross.

And what’s that?

An obviously conscious choice on Morrissey’s part for reasons known only to him to
go out of his way to choose a slightly
different musical direction?

I think so.

btw ‘sub standard chug rock dross’

:rolleyes::sleeping:

try to be a more original, folks.

Last edited:
And what’s that?

An obviously conscious choice on Morrissey’s part for reasons known only to him to
go out of his way to choose a slightly
different musical direction?

I think so.

btw ‘sub standard chug rock dross’

:rolleyes::sleeping:

try to be a more original, folks.
But Ketamine I think you're not capable of ever finding fault with Moz or of ever thinking he is fallible. I'm a big Moz fan but realise he's a man capable of mistakes just like everyone else. When he plays a tuneless cover version in the middle of a concert and loses their attention he could adapt and change the setlist. That's just one example.
He often says daft uninformed things in interviews, etc. He's not a god because there is no such thing.
Now I am off to listen to the excellent Trentemoller double album Fixion which arrived today.

But Ketamine I think you're not capable of ever finding fault with Moz or of ever thinking he is fallible. I'm a big Moz fan but realise he's a man capable of mistakes just like everyone else. When he plays a tuneless cover version in the middle of a concert and loses their attention he could adapt and change the setlist. That's just one example.
He often says daft uninformed things in interviews, etc. He's not a god because there is no such thing.
Now I am off to listen to the excellent Trentemoller double album Fixion which arrived today.

“When he plays a tuneless cover version in the middle of a concert and loses their attention he could adapt and change the setlist”

I’m not arguing if he’s right or wrong.

But no one seems to take into consideration that these are his choices that he apparently stands by.

Regardless of what we think.

TRENTEMOLLER!!!!:poop:

you are going to critique when you listen to sucko music.:blushing:

and how about Hooky Milli Vanilling his music, where the singing goes on in the music but his lips dont move till a minute later FFS?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom