Alain Whyte: "The Loop" - Safe At Home Sessions (June 25, 2020)

20200626_055652.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

?
crux of the argument is that AlainT has never been in any real band at all:(after Moz was kind enough to give him work from Camden Council where he did road maintenance.
not for a week not for a minute.:straightface:
Kind enough? I hope you are joking. Moz did it because he could play, looked the part, and gave Moz the feeling of a tough guy band. All at a bargain price. Alain wrote some of the best songs Moz has ever sang on. So too has Boz.

?
crux of the argument is that AlainT has never been in any real band at all:(after Moz was kind enough to give him work from Camden Council where he did road maintenance.
not for a week not for a minute.:straightface:
I wish there was a 'vomit in your face' emoticon. David T: any chance of adding one so I could use it against posts like Vulva Crotch Spunk 666?

Last edited:
To be fair, Jesse being fired from the Peppers had nothing to do with him not being good enough. Anthony said they liked his playing a lot but had to let him go because he didn't click (mostly) with Flea on a personal level.
Also, they had previously asked Dave Navarro but he wasn't available so it was quite understandable from their point of view that when Dave ultimately made himself available, they decided to part ways with Jesse (as a big Peppers fan, I would have loved to see him play with them tbh). Jesse still seems to be quite butt hurt about the whole thing btw.

Mildly interesting side note: Dave Navarro was the person who suggested Jesse to Alanis Morissette when she was looking for a new guitarist, after Dave and Flea had worked with her on a remix.

Alanis Morrissette and the Chilli Peppers. If those are the types of bands Alain should be auditioning for then I give up. Everyone is so quick to forget all the great songs Alain wrote. Plus he was a hell of a lot easier to look at on stage.

This exactly. A guitarist who would play with the Chili Peppers or Alanis Morissette is suspect. That's someone with no taste, who maybe values $ over art.

If Alain was fired from RHCP within weeks of joining, this fact would be the entire crux of your argument against him. Alain and Boz wrote the songs that made Morrissey's career. Jesse has written the fodder to keep the bloated, latter-half of Morrissey's third act afloat. They can hardy be compared.

When you're done telling other people which songs they're allowed to value perhaps you could spend some time describing the colour red to a blind person.

Alain rode his luck, and seeing as he's reduced to busking for half a dozen drips on the internet that luck has quite clearly run out, meanwhile Jesse is busy crafting some of the finest songs in the Morrissey catalogue.

It's not the 90s anymore, and your youth is gone, sorry to break it to you. Maybe it's time you stopped living in the past.

Btw Morrissey and Johnny Marr wrote the songs that made Morrissey's career.

When you're done telling other people which songs they're allowed to value perhaps you could spend some time describing the colour red to a blind person.

Alain rode his luck, and seeing as he's reduced to busking for half a dozen drips on the internet that luck has quite clearly run out, meanwhile Jesse is busy crafting some of the finest songs in the Morrissey catalogue.

It's not the 90s anymore, and your youth is gone, sorry to break it to you. Maybe it's time you stopped living in the past.

That's a very spiteful way to look at it. Me, I just enjoyed watching Alain do justice to his own songs. Great to hear and see him sounding, playing, and looking so well. He isn't busking. He was sitting at home playing songs to cheer people up. It obviously didn't work with you, but I doubt anything would.

What about Everyday Is Like Sunday, Suedehead, November, Last of the Famous, Irish Blood, The first of the gang, Boxers, Now my heart is full, the more you ignore me,spent the day in bed, etc etc. If anyone is living in the past it's you.

What about Everyday Is Like Sunday, Suedehead, November, Last of the Famous, Irish Blood, The first of the gang, Boxers, Now my heart is full, the more you ignore me,spent the day in bed, etc etc. If anyone is living in the past it's you.

I mainly listen to the later albums these days. I'm a 21st Century Boy.

Btw Most of those songs aren't Alain co-writes.

It's true that in some respects, people need to remove the rose-tinted spectacles when it comes to Alain's live performances back in the day. He often wasn't great, but was merely 'good enough'. However, his value in terms of being a song-writer more than made up for these deficiencies.

Jesse however, is even more clumsy as a player, and has possibly the most god ugly guitar tone I've ever heard : it frequently sounds like a hamster has been using his amplifier for a toilet. Add the constant 'cum-face' gurning expressions, and the lack of great co-writes (at least until very recently), and it's no wonder people look to the past with affection, and wonder why exactly Morrissey keeps him around.

?

pay him no mind, he has a reputation as being the dumbest legit poster here. there are a couple that are dumber but they are skinny pseudonyms who happen to be patterned after this pebble duck:handpointup:

attends those small no aud hooky shows dressed up like a cheerleader FFS, leather jacket dont fit and the xxxxxxl t shirt stretches two foot in front of him/:rolleyes:

I wish there was a 'vomit in your face' emoticon. David T: any chance of adding one so I could use it against posts like Vulva Crotch Spunk 666?

:rolleyes:

here its right in front of your pupic FFS
>>>>>:barf:

JFC you just broke the world record for stupidity.

Kind enough? I hope you are joking. Moz did it because he could play, looked the part, and gave Moz the feeling of a tough guy band. All at a bargain price. Alain wrote some of the best songs Moz has ever sang on. So too has Boz.

?
he was a ricky ricardo waiting to be discovered while in the work gang, was he? dont you read? didnt you read that the music was syphoned off those cucks Oasis?

how dumb can someone be FFS??:mad:

?

o FFS most of those songs are not AlainT Oasis knockoffs.

doh:

I mainly listen to the later albums these days. I'm a 21st Century Boy.

Btw Most of those songs aren't Alain co-writes.
Yah I know. It was a response to the claim that Marr was the only one capable of writing great songs for/with Moz.

:rolleyes:

here its right in front of your pupic FFS
>>>>>:barf:

JFC you just broke the world record for stupidity.
I meant the 'like' button, as you probably know.:sick:
I use my phone for these kind of pointless interactions and I see a limited view of emoticons. Maybe they are there somewhere.

I meant the 'like' button, as you probably know.:sick:
I use my phone for these kind of pointless interactions and I see a limited view of emoticons. Maybe they are there somewhere.

?

should have known that when you said 'emoticons' you probably didnt mean emoticons.:lbf:

so you use your computer for the kissing up to skinny and hooky? phone for all other endeavors.:blushing:

Alain was lucky. Morrissey would have eventually found someone decent enough to write with.

Could of turned out worse, could of turned out even better. We’ll never know.

Alain was lucky. Morrissey would have eventually found someone decent enough to write with.

Could of turned out worse, could of turned out even better. We’ll never know.
You could say that about anyone. Alain was lucky. So was Moz. Morrissey makes great songs when he's given the underlying raw material. We've seen what happens when he is given sub standard chug rock dross.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom