Alain Whyte: We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful - Safe At Home Sessions (June 17, 2020)

20200617_235228.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Great stuff Alain, first time I heard the song was when Morrissey and The Lads played the Amnesty Inernational gig on TV, introduced by Cathy McGowan, you all looked fantastic, great memories!

AlainT when are we getting informed about the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! ?

peeps are going crazy with suspense wanting to now:(
when o when AlainT?:cool:

These songs have been good or ok but not a lot are ones I would go back and listen to repeatedly...

I thought this one was really well done.. especially getting to work on acoustic.
I wish he would do more electric. The GG video was good.

Such a great song, one of my fave Moz singles.... Alain does a great job with these songs of late.

wonder what jesse is doing besides blocking people from his IG?

Ive heard he’s putting together his top ten lockdown heavy handed coming face guitar solos. Watch this space:guitar::laughing:

??:knife:

Jesse Tobias is rubbish but he shares the same taste in dairy cheese as ol’ Mozzzz. They get along well.

Come on Alain let’s be having it :guitar:
The big one, Now My Heart Us Full.
Please dedicate It to all us Dad’s this Sunday.

??:knife:

Just watched the original video again after so many years. They really looked like a gang of hooligans.

Anyway, the habit of having band members wear the same T-shirts goes back a long time.

Anyone know when the last time Morrissey performed this song live? You win nothing whatsoever.

Anyone know when the last time Morrissey performed this song live? You win nothing whatsoever.
Philipshalle, Düsseldorf - Dec., '92.
:)
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom