Alain Whyte's guitar on CNN right now...

King Leer

Leering since '97
If you're watching the inauguration on CNN now, they just played Will.I.Am's "It's a New Day" over a shot of the Washington Monument, with spiky guitar courtesy of Mr. Alain Whyte. Cool.

Thanks for pointing that out, King Leer; I would not have noted it. I'm switching between CNN and CSPAN, which I sort of prefer because CSPAN is so ambient.

I know it's been said a million times here before, but this is the day when America finally has something to say to Morrissey, to make him believe. :rolleyes: :guitar: :guitar:

The first time I ever heard of Obama was when Morrissey talked about him in an interview. That one where he talked about rescuing roadkill. :)

How Dr. Strangelove is Dick Cheney in a wheelchair?

The first time I ever heard of Obama was when Morrissey talked about him in an interview. That one where he talked about rescuing roadkill. :)

You mean the one where Morrissey said that Obama was "mesmerizing" and would change the world?

Once again, he couldn't be more right.

I pulled off the road shortly after that interview to help a squirrel that I thought might be concussed. It wasn't.

Larry King is on right now and Will.I.Am will be performing "It's a New Day" at the end of the show (pre-recorded). There's a good chance Alain will be on axe duty!

EDIT: No Alain on the CNN soundstage, but Will air guitared to Alain's music at the beginning of the performance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom