Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

I suspect it will be in a similar style to A Lark's Tongue In April if anything.

Regarding 'Riggers', well nothing has been seen or heard since The Telegraph's observation 2 years ago:
"On social media, commentators have jokingly speculated that the singer's interviewer "John Riggers" may be a pseudonym of Morrissey himself. A footnote to the article suggests Riggers writes for an outlet called "Alamist" run by "Morrissey Fans of Portugal"; neither Riggers nor Alamist appear to have any presence online beyond Morrissey's own website."

Regards,
FWD.

Got to feel most sorry for Karen. She must be totally dreading it. She's probably going to have a whole new batch of ugly, ill-informed comments to try and justify. Perhaps a good time to move on from the site, Karen?

I was just going to ask if anyone knows about Morrissey.PLease mean that Moz will give a interview or that someone informed cant tell me?
MOZ i want to hear you!!!! And be careful what you say!!!
Be CAREFUL MOZ!!! Many wait for the moment to ATTACK YOU
MOZ= MAN IS THE OWNER OF HIS SILENCES AND A SLAVE TO HIS WORDS
OJO MOZZY'S !!!!!TE QUIEROOO!!!❤❤

He wants to talk,leave him!!!
He will talk about her mother ,her new album ,the cancellations of shows ,pandemic!!🙈🙈i hope he does not let go of her tongued and does not feed those who are hungry for hatred!!!!
Moz make no mistake
My mozzy's may surprise !!!!!
URGENT ANESTHESIA FOR MORRUS TONGUE 😍😍😍😍👩‍🍳

He wants to talk,leave him!!!
He will talk about her mother ,her new album ,the cancellations of shows ,pandemic!!🙈🙈i hope he does not let go of her tongued and does not feed those who are hungry for hatred!!!!
Moz make no mistake
My mozzy's may surprise !!!!!
URGENT ANESTHESIA FOR MORRUS TONGUE 😍😍😍😍👩‍🍳
His is the last tongue with a pulse, don’t wish it otherwise.

Oh good. More drivel and drudgery! ...and another opportunity for the sycophants around here stank their feet and whine about his direct quotes being taken out of context.

Oh good. More drivel and drudgery! ...and another opportunity for the sycophants around here stank their feet and whine about his direct quotes being taken out of context.

Morrissey is a riotous dude

For some time now, too many people pretending to be scathing. You are boring. Stop playing smart and go somewhere else to see if someone pays for you what you are not worth. Neither does Morrissey.

The Guardian has a team of writers refreshing their browser every two minutes until it's posted.

Yes Hovis i know,but i don't want any more criticism towards him.
He should not talk about the pandemic many people die and continue to die Moz has to respect ,i did no like anything when in march (Leeds or London) he coughed ,everything was just beginning....
I was angry with his attitude ,but i still love him!!!
He is suffering for his mother,that shows ,him as a good peeson
Love for MozzY's❤

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom