Alternative Christmas Speech - true-to-you.net

Re: New post on TTY Alternative Christmas Speech

Direct link here... http://www.true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_141208_01

Text as follows:

"8 December 2014

Alternative Christmas Speech

Morrissey has politely declined an invitation from Channel 4 Television to deliver an Alternative Christmas Day Speech which would be transmitted at the same time that the Queen delivers her Christmas Day speech for the BBC.

Morrissey has commented:

"My view that the monarchy should be quietly dismantled for the good of England is reasonably well-known, but I don't think Christmas Day is quite the time to be trading slaps. The Queen should be allowed the impassioned trance of her annual address to the British people, if only to once again prove that, in her frozen posture, she has nothing to offer and nothing to say, and she has no place in modern Britain except as a figure of repression; no independent thought required. The Queen very well might be the most powerful woman in England, but she lacks the power to make herself loved, and the phony inflation of her family attacks all rational intellect.
All over the world highly civilized peoples exist without the automatic condescension of a 'royal' family. England can do the same, and will find more respect for doing so.
"

P.

Re: Post on TTY Alternative Christmas Speech

"In answer to many people who have asked, I should like to finally make it clear that I have not received*any*television invitations –worldwide!*– to either discuss*World peace is none of your business,*or even to sing any songs from the album."

His grievance was with lack of opportunity to perform wpinoyb.

The Alternative Christmas Message is the preserve of comedians and novelty acts that don't take themselves seriously. He's done well to dodge being set up as a piece of car-crash TV. Anyone who calls him out for not having the courage of his convictions is just plain naive.

Okay, you morons CLEARLY need to read more comic books so that you can better understand the concept of TIMELINE as illustrated by sequential blocks of information telling a story, one block before the other. THIS CHANNEL 4 THING HAPPENED AFTER HE SAID HE GOT NO OFFERS. God.

Re: New post on TTY Alternative Christmas Speech

First, drama about the Harvest doing no promotion and NOT being invited to any TV programs, drama. Loss of another record contract.
Now he IS invited to a TV program where he can promote himself, whilst pontificating on one of his, one among many, pet peeves and he turns it down?

Needless the apostles think whatever the Moz decides will always be the best of all possible worlds.lol

Really, just f*** off. Didn't you forget to add a quaint little *rollseyes* after that post?

Twat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay, you morons CLEARLY need to read more comic books so that you can better understand the concept of TIMELINE as illustrated by sequential blocks of information telling a story, one block before the other. THIS CHANNEL 4 THING HAPPENED AFTER HE SAID HE GOT NO OFFERS. God.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, just f*** off. Didn't you forget to all a quaint little *rollseyes* after that post?

Twat.

*rollseyes* :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Many posts in this thread have suggested Morrissey was complaining about lack of TV exposure in August, and has now "bottled" it by turning down this recent offer.

The point I am making here...wait as the chalk moves across the blackboard...was that Morrissey's complaint was at not being able to promote his music, not the lack of a platform for his already well documented world views. You might say the two are inseparable, but there is a distinction here.

You can break with tradition of this site, examine the facts above, and apologise in your own time.

Please help me to get Tosserrey on the television he's turned down channel 4 (timing), Jonnie Woss (for some reason), BBC Question time (more than once), Kimmel (didn't want to fight for his own beliefs against a couple of old bloke hill billies), I think he also turned down The old grey whistle test in The Smiths days (I think his Grans pussy died ! ).
Anyway let's get onto the BBC and see if we can get him a slot on Have I got news for you !
Surely our bigmouth can manage that, a fantastic platform to show the world how very clever he is.
Hang on let's get his chum Russell Braindamage on the opposing team while we're at it .

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Many posts in this thread have suggested Morrissey was complaining about lack of TV exposure in August, and has now "bottled" it by turning down this recent offer.

The point I am making here...wait as the chalk moves across the blackboard...was that Morrissey's complaint was at not being able to promote his music, not the lack of a platform for his already well documented world views. You might say the two are inseparable, but there is a distinction here.

You can break with tradition of this site, examine the facts above, and apologise in your own time.

I'm sorry you're so stupid.

It's not chalk moving across the blackboard, but your fingernails. Morrissey is a hissy-fit bitch who bottled it. End of.

best
BB

Everyone here is sick to death of you !!

Everyone is sick of her talking about her vagina whenever Moz is mentioned. If he wanted it, he would have made that known when he met you.

Are you completely f***ing nuts? Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question. Morrissey's comments on Utoya are now the fault of those who remind him he made them? f*** me, I've heard some sloblock on here, but that takes the absolute biscuit.

I'll tell you what, trask. Let me know the next time a close family member dies and I'll compare them to chickens for you, you utter f***ing mooncup.

I quoted this one recently; worth quoting again: I'm not vegan, but I've studied boring things like logic, and I can say that "Jews? They're like chickens really..." shows that you don't really understand what Morrissey's saying. He's not saying that "Jews are like chickens really", he's saying that "really, chickens are like people" in terms of their capacity to suffer. This seems to be a scientific fact. Chickens are more intelligent than human toddlers, and it is very likely that they're able to experience physical and mental pain in the same way that we do. If someone says that the suffering of an animal matters as much as the suffering of a human being, you think that they're saying that humans have as little value that you think that animals have. Really, they're not taking any value away from humans. They're saying that humans are just as important as you think humans are, but that other animals matter too. You may consider animals unimportant, but people like Morrissey don't. I can understand why you're upset, but in the end, it's just your prejudice playing a trick on you.

Yes, the fact that you keep bringing up the Utoya thing is kind of f***ed up. Let's face it. The only reason you're doing it is that it has somehow become your main excuse for dedicating so much time to Morrissey. It's fake moral superiority. If Morrissey 'used' the tragedy, so do you. "Morrissey's comments on Utoya are now the fault of those who remind him he made them"... Jesus. You do think that you're communicating with him. :doh:

I must say that I actually kind of like you. You're independent and fearless and fascinating.

Go on...

:D Anyway, so to sum up he could've boxed the queen on Christmas but he's not going to which is best. Personally I think if he really wanted people to take his anti-royalty thing seriously he needs to de-barleycorn his approach and pay them some compliments. Say baby George is cute but it's a shame he's born into the slavery of deceit and riches...mix it up a bit so his take reads more objectively instead of getting dismissed as "Oh there he goes again..." #cgs2¢

I'm sorry you're so stupid.

The lunatics have taken control of the asylum.
It really is pointless.

Anyone who doesn't put forward the blackest possible picture of Morrissey is bullied into submission.

Desperately sad as there isn't a credible alternative to this site in terms of the coverage of events, but my last post.

Everyone is sick of her talking about her vagina whenever Moz is mentioned. If he wanted it, he would have made that known when he met you.

What a strange post !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I must say that I actually kind of like you. You're independent and fearless and fascinating.

I'm with the Mr. Dean. I love those fierce gals with big brains who aren't afraid to talk about their vaginas. You are fascinating.

I've now decided my ultimate fantasy would be to spend Christmas with Moz. To wake up and meet around the 'Morrissey decorated' tree, exchange a few gifts, a few hugs, and a few mistletoe kisses (it is afterall a fantasy) and spend the rest of the day playing checkers and 'snakes and ladders'. That's how I'd like it to be.

Oh sigh.

I've now decided my ultimate fantasy would be to spend Christmas with Moz. To wake up and meet around the 'Morrissey decorated' tree, exchange a few gifts, a few hugs, and a few mistletoe kisses (it is afterall a fantasy) and spend the rest of the day playing checkers and 'snakes and ladders'. That's how I'd like it to be.

Oh sigh.

Mine is that he shows up Christmas night after the family is gone and you're alone and sad with paper on the floor and the gifts strewn about you didn't really want and your on your third glass of wine and feeling sorry for yourself that yet another Christmas was a big ol' symbolic bust that you even washed the sheets for. Then BAM! "So I hear you want me to put my penis inside your vagina?" Why yes, please come in. Would you like some wine? :D

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom