Morrissey Central "And In The End" (March 16, 2020)

UPDATE Mar. 17:

As originally suggested by lanterns and noticed by Mozmar, the title of the post on Morrissey Central has been updated with an additional comma (and ellipsis, capitalization?): "AND, IN THE END ...".

Morrissey Central: "And In The End"

pow.jpg

"Leeds … just fantastic … I couldn't have wished for more.

Cologne … incredible … I couldn't have hoped for more.

London … phenomenal … I couldn't have prayed for more.

Thanks to everyone who came along … thanks for all that you give. It's beyond inspiring for me to see so many people who REFUSE to be dogs on chains."

Morrissey, 15 March 2020.

THIS COMING FRIDAY
I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN will be unchained at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon, and other intelligent outlets.
The album is available as a gatefold CD, a cassette, a black vinyl LP, and a limited see-through vinyl LP.

Thank you for your support !

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
They must have read your post..it's been updated. ;)

Updated Central because lanterns said so
that's funny... i wanted to let fwd know that he forgot to add the comma in his thread title.
actually, there are also 3 dots at the end.
but i can see now that central has already corrected its post title adding three dots, and thus folks there were promptly following my suggestion. well done, central. ;)

I AM A FRENCH SURGEON. AVOID ALL GIGS. TAKE CARE AND DON´T EXPOSE YOURSELF. PROTECT YOURSELF.
LOVE MORRISSEY WHATEVER HAPPENS.

Surely they are not going to release the album now many countries are in a lockdown. Postpone the release for an indefinite period please.

Surely they are not going to release the album now many countries are in a lockdown. Postpone the release for an indefinite period please.

They may as well release it online, but everything is going to be in trouble in physical shops.

My theatre is shut from today until the end of June. And we're not even sure we'll reopen then. All the freelance projects I'm working on are on hold. No one even knows if any outstanding invoices will be paid nevermind what it's doing to our contracts.

that's funny... i wanted to let fwd know that he forgot to add the comma in his thread title.
actually, there are also 3 dots at the end.
but i can see now that central has already corrected its post title adding three dots, and thus folks there were promptly following my suggestion. well done, central. ;)
The title was cut & paste as per their initial post - why they are paying that type of attention to things when they've made glaringly obvious mistakes over actual product details and information as a whole is beyond me.
Regards,
FWD.

Think the smaller record shops will still be open, depending on where you live of course.

Think the smaller record shops will still be open, depending on where you live of course.

London has turned into a desert overnight. And my parents can't get toilet rolls & pasta anywhere in Glasgow.

I put out some tweets for work & now I'm avoiding Twitter because it's like the apocalypse on there. Shameful amount of astroturfing.

UPDATE Mar. 17:

As originally suggested by lanterns and noticed by Mozmar, the title of the post on Morrissey Central has been updated with an additional comma (and ellipsis, capitalization?): "AND, IN THE END ...".

View attachment 55148

Thanks to everyone who came along … thanks for all that you give. It's beyond inspiring for me to see so many people who REFUSE to be dogs on chains."

THIS COMING FRIDAY
I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN will be unchained at HMV, Rough Trade, Amazon, and other intelligent outlets.
The album is available as a gatefold CD, a cassette, a black vinyl LP, and a limited see-through vinyl LP.

Regards,
FWD.
I denounce Morrissey 100% ad infinitum.

I AM A FRENCH SURGEON. AVOID ALL GIGS. TAKE CARE AND DON´T EXPOSE YOURSELF. PROTECT YOURSELF.
LOVE MORRISSEY WHATEVER HAPPENS.
Love Morrissey whatever happens? Kind of undermines the credibility of your other advice!

When the KFCs run out of chicken is when things in London will get interesting.

Remember 2011 when all the morons rioted en masse over the police shooting a crack dealing scumbag?

UPDATE Mar. 17:

View attachment 55148

THIS COMING FRIDAY

Regards,
FWD.
To be flogging such a silly adolescent album at this point in world history highlights what a scumbag Morrissey is.
He wouldn't even dream of donating all proceeds to a charity such as Age Concern.
It's all about himself.
Disgusting egoist as people are facing crisis.

The title was cut & paste as per their initial post - why they are paying that type of attention to things when they've made glaringly obvious mistakes over actual product details and information as a whole is beyond me.
Regards,
FWD.

but the difference it made was grave ?

In Britain maybe a few. On the continent everything will be closed by Friday. All non-essential shops are already closed or will be from tomorrow onwards in many European countries. They have to pull the release, it's suicide to release it now.

London has turned into a desert overnight. And my parents can't get toilet rolls & pasta anywhere in Glasgow.

I put out some tweets for work & now I'm avoiding Twitter because it's like the apocalypse on there. Shameful amount of astroturfing.
And to think all of this has just begun... those of us who went to Leeds and London have been very fortunate that it didn’t get cancelled... I’m diabetic myself so this puts me in the vulnerable zone, it really sunk in with me yesterday as how the next few months are going to be.... I cancelled my holiday yesterday as well, have kept my child off school too.., was going to the gym all this week but I’m slightly nervous of that... to be honest I’ll be going tomorrow as all this is to much and it’s only the start....

Regards,
FWD.

Called due diligence :cool:

And to think all of this has just begun... those of us who went to Leeds and London have been very fortunate that it didn’t get cancelled... I’m diabetic myself so this puts me in the vulnerable zone, it really sunk in with me yesterday as how the next few months are going to be.... I cancelled my holiday yesterday as well, have kept my child off school too.., was going to the gym all this week but I’m slightly nervous of that... to be honest I’ll be going tomorrow as all this is to much and it’s only the start....

I hope you & your loved ones will be ok. Turns out the government was working on faulty modelling & giving us the wrong advice. Now they've kick started a panic.

I'm sure it'll work out, but what a bloody mess. It'll be a new era on the other side.

I hope you & your loved ones will be ok. Turns out the government was working on faulty modelling & giving us the wrong advice. Now they've kick started a panic.

I'm sure it'll work out, but what a bloody mess. It'll be a new era on the other side.
Looks like we are being drip fed with this...it’s 2008 all over again. Fair enough the chancellor has announced all this new money, and quite rightly so, but as in 2008 it will all have to be paid back at some point. So as I’m in the civil service, I’ll be the first to take the financial pain as last time.... but that’s down the road, other things are far more important right now...yes I agree when ever it all calms down and returns to some kind of normality, it will be , as you say a very different world!!!!

Looks like we are being drip fed with this...it’s 2008 all over again. Fair enough the chancellor has announced all this new money, and quite rightly so, but as in 2008 it will all have to be paid back at some point. So as I’m in the civil service, I’ll be the first to take the financial pain as last time.... but that’s down the road, other things are far more important right now...yes I agree when ever it all calms down and returns to some kind of normality, it will be , as you say a very different world!!!!

I don't even want to imagine what it's going to do to the economy yet or how deep the cuts are going to be. We're already to the bone because after ten years all the surplus had been used up.

If this isn't a wake up call to stop squabbling & coasting nothing will be.

I'm pleased someone 'there' is taking note of our comments. I'm happy to be a proof-reader for Moz Central Enterprises any time...just saying. I was also pleased to see the exclamation mark had been moved too...it was affecting my sleep.
so you also noticed the removal of the exclamation mark. this actually happened shortly after i had suggested to remove the ampersand and use "and" instead for better understanding, especially at the beginning of the sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom