anyone going from dublin/ireland to see moz in manchester

cossy

irish blood dublin heart
Booked airline tickets today have tickets will travel. Flying friday evening returning Xmas Eve. My cousin has a house in Kings Road 10 doors up from Moz.s old place. Cant wait

cossy:) :)

snap for us from belfast,...just waiting on inevitable announcement of gigs in belfast/dublin,happy days..

Yes I wouldnt be surprised to see him playing The Point in between UK dates after what he recently said about the Irish gigs and his preference for this venue. He closed the Quarry tour there in December and it was one of the best nights of the whole tour. We even got two encores!!! He played There is a light mid set and then at the end. Good memories

cossy

Yes I wouldnt be surprised to see him playing The Point in between UK dates after what he recently said about the Irish gigs and his preference for this venue. He closed the Quarry tour there in December and it was one of the best nights of the whole tour. We even got two encores!!! He played There is a light mid set and then at the end. Good memories

cossy

I was afraid to even think of the possibility that he might play Dublin this December. Now you've put ideas in my head. Wouldn't it be so good!!
Happy memories also of the POint gig Decenber 2004, what a night.
Please, please come back to Dublin this Christmas Morrissey!

I was afraid to even think of the possibility that he might play Dublin this December. Now you've put ideas in my head. Wouldn't it be so good!!
Happy memories also of the POint gig Decenber 2004, what a night.
Please, please come back to Dublin this Christmas Morrissey!

heres hoping luxgirl

cossy:) :)

Back
Top Bottom