Article: "Apologetic Morrissey Announces Month-Long S.F. Residency, With Ticket Insur

Louderthanbombs sends the link:

Apologetic Morrissey Announces Month-Long S.F. Residency, With Ticket Insurance - SF Weekly
By Ian S. Port Mon., Apr. 1 2013 at 4:01 AM

Excerpt:

Perhaps, as Morrissey once sang, "Sorry Doesn't Help" -- but the singer is going to try anyway. Acknowledging for the first time the six Bay Area concerts he's cancelled in a row, Morrissey today announced plans for a month-long live residency in San Francisco this summer.

Last edited:
Re: Article: "Apologetic Morrissey Announces Month-Long S.F. Residency, With Ticket I

What is today, again?

Too bad it's not for real. I'm going to be in SF the first week in July. It would have been a treat to see him in another city (or to make 25% back on my investment.)

Re: Article: "Apologetic Morrissey Announces Month-Long S.F. Residency, With Ticket I

"We shall be together for a whole month -- as long as you keep the smell of burning animals away."

Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies !

Billy Liar

Yeah, and I'm pregnant.

The sad thing is that someone probably just gave Morrissey another idea on how he can suck the money out of his fans. He will announce a set of dates and then play the same shoddy setlist--only mixing the songs in a different order.

Nice job planting this seed.

not even close

I bet it's easy for fake people to spot fake stuff.

The sad thing is that someone probably just gave Morrissey another idea on how he can suck the money out of his fans.

So you're saying that singers should give away their music for free? Play for free? In order to avoid "sucking money" out of fans?

Damn. I wish that greedy bastard Steve Jobs had decided to give away iPods and iPhones for free instead of "sucking money" out of people who want them.

You know things are on a downward spiral for Morrissey when people go from frustration to anger to just taking the piss.

they got me :straightface: I had some friends up there I was going to tell about this :thumb:
then I read on :cool:

You know things are on a downward spiral for Morrissey when people go from frustration to anger to just taking the piss.

You can speak for me mate !

Ham Burg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom