Morrissey Central "Being Dead Changes You" by Morrissey (April 22, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Being Dead Changes You" - April 22, 2020

images_wftses.jpg

"Genesis P-Orridge was born in Manchester but wasn't ever a part of the Manchester scene. A few weeks ago he died at the age of 70, although, to his credit, he looked more like a very well preserved 365-year old - which was nice. He was a multifarious non-musician who never lost his strangeness, and who was viciously attacked by the British tabloids because he (perhaps like they) enjoyed 'indecent' books. His albums with Throbbing Gristle have an overdeveloped erotic sensitivity, all of which he made appear to be, in fact, quite nice. He gave without reservation, making music at 19 years old until his recent days as a nightmare teenager of 70.
Since none of his emotions were manufactured he was therefore never of interest to the power arms of the music industry. His singing voice, it's quite true, could behead roses, and his musicians often made the mistake of confusing chemicals with creativity. And it was all quite nice. Genesis P-Orridge had an extra eye (artistically so) - and your mocking laughter soon dissolved into a magnetic attraction for someone of wide culture and colossal memory.
Obviously he saw our chosen obedient way of living as a sterile hell (for who wouldn't?), and his concept of talent utilized almost anything as a possible musical instrument : whatever you need to save you is right there within you. This, also, was quite nice. Eventually he became the women he loved. Genesis became trans-Something - as if his body would now duplicate precisely what it desired in others. Often this made him look as if in the 10th month of a strenuous pregnancy, but it didn't matter very much. He had the ability to make everything seem alright, and perhaps without realizing it himself, he was very nice. After all, why remain as a fixed image … from forceps to funeral?"

Morrissey, 22 April 2020

Regards,
FWD.

Though 3 of Spacey's accusers have died since last year and a fourth has withdrawn his case. Coincidence? His name is also on Epsteins flight log. Morrissey should not defend the indefensible.
He is observant but Not psychic.

- Allow me to follow-up on my own post -

Not to sound morose, but I'd find it interesting if Morrissey wrote his own obit. It would be insightful in ways that his own autobiography couldn't be, namely that it could not include fifty pages on the trial!
How would he phonetically represent 10 minutes of slurping on his own cock?

He is observant but Not psychic.
He's lived in LA and knows what goes on even if he is not involved. He likes to gossip and he spends time online - reference his posting "The Zion King".
Spacey and Epstein and the Kingpin Tom Hanks(Rockefeller) have been doing their disgusting deeds for many years, and it's been documented online for a number of years. it's only now it's reaching the mainstream media albeit in a watered down version, and in Hanks case, not in its true form yet.
I know his comments were taken from a conversational interview and out of context, so I don't believe he supports Spacey or Weinstein. He doesn't belong to the Black or White Brigade either but some things like Spacey should be left alone. he didn't have the facts and it has turned out to be much worse than could be imagined, e.g. child trafficking and murder.

What an ass. Misgendering Gen from sentence one. Something tells me Genesis would not repay the (backhanded) compliments.

Gender is a social construct. Sex is biology. Moz identified his sex correctly. When you're dead I don't think you will care what gender pronouns someone uses about you.

The article on Genesis is very negative ,they accuse him of very aberrant things,which make on mistrust, since a person is not accused of such facts unless thre are suspicions that they are true....
I have nothing and i am not interested the sexual condition of any person,but i do not understand why Morrissey publishes this implying that he admires that man....
Morrissey is so forthright at times and so strange about certain insights that i really don't get it.....!!!!
JESUS HELP ME UNDERSTAND MORRISSEY!!?????????????????
I THINK THINK I DON'T LIKE MORRISSEY ADMIRING THIS KIND OF PEOPLE!!!!????

I'm sad sad if it is true that this man was so despicable ,i can't find what admiration Morrissey can have for him.
M mmmmm MOZmmmmmm!!!???????????‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

Can someone explain to me how Morrissey is?? I also think i think i love him a lot but but but.........
I THINK I THINK!!!! ??‍♀️??????????

The article on Genesis is very negative ,they accuse him of very aberrant things,which make on mistrust, since a person is not accused of such facts unless thre are suspicions that they are true....
I have nothing and i am not interested the sexual condition of any person,but i do not understand why Morrissey publishes this implying that he admires that man....
Morrissey is so forthright at times and so strange about certain insights that i really don't get it.....!!!!

I'm sad sad if it is true that this man was so despicable ,i can't find what admiration Morrissey can have for him.

Can someone explain to me how Morrissey is?? I also think i think i love him a lot but but but.........
I don't intend to explain Morrissey to you, and I guess nobody can. But, from my perspective, he offers the world not only a real great musical experience, but also, complex, rich, contradictory, loving, spiteful, funny... sides of a soulful artist and human being. And I love him. No judgement.

I loved the article.

I wish Morrissey could share with us, in writing, some more of his thoughts, feelings, experiences... because he is a great writer.

She was one of the UK’s greatest contemporary artists. We’ve only got Morrissey and Penny Rimbaud left now.

Last edited by a moderator:
fantastic words from Morrissey, Gen would be grinning his/her head off.. GOD BLESS

Gen hated authority as much as Morrissey does. They wouldn't pronoun & tone police. Moz respects that.
Funny, Gen was a massive proponent of pronoun acceptance and had no problem politely explaining their views. Gen also had no problem shooting down people that were out of line.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom