Biden wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
Adequate-what a ringing endorsement. And yeah, he won - he beat Donald Trump! It's a bit like that boxer who 'beat' Ali when he had Parkinson's & could barely stand up in the ring.
:crazy:

Sweet. Let's all laugh at the Orange Racist. How many times did he Tweet calling people LOSERS? Well guess what?

Everybody at Donald Trump right now...

Adequate-what a ringing endorsement. And yeah, he won - he beat Donald Trump! It's a bit like that boxer who 'beat' Ali when he had Parkinson's & could barely stand up in the ring.
I don't have a strong opinion either way about Biden. As a politician his career has by and large passed me by. I'm simply very pleased that he's beaten Trump and America now has a chance to get its dignity back. I've met lots of decent people in America over the years who didn't deserve a president like Trump and I've very glad for them that he's gone.

How is that crazy? All I'm saying is, that boxer was shit & could never have beaten Ali in his prime, & Biden could never have beaten any other candidate.He's a winner in the shittest race ever. He already failed twice before. In 1988 he had to stand down because he stole a speech from Neil Kinnock😂!

Nothing yet from Morrissey but here's the next best thing. Or is it the better thing?

SR cock up.jpg

You might want to have another go at that. Try and get the formatting right this time, and then spell Marr's name correctly.

I can tell you're the type who screams in pleasure when someone makes a spelling mistake. My phone was playing up, it does that sometimes. I'm ever so sorry.🖕
Ah yes, your phone. "It was the autocorrect, honest!"

It's quite funny watching Silent Reader make a tit of himself.
It's hard to believe he's only been with us for a week. He's provided so much hilarity in such a short time. But not in a good way.

Thank goodness something has finally gone right this year.
Now, good people, remember that we must be magnanimous in victory and not rip the shit out of @bhops, @plopstar, @Silent Reader, and all those others who popped by to tell us that Trump was going to win by a landslide.

That fact that you've taken the time to make a thread and name me, means you specifically are wanting people to rip the shit out of me, LOL. Firstly I'm pretty comfortable that Trump won this election, Joe's numbers don't add up, they are beyond funky. Now it is up to Team trump to produce smoking gun evidence that this has taken place and if he can't he's gone. Simple as that. If he loses he loses, I'm OK with that, Joe's presidency will be a hoot.

That fact that you've taken the time to make a thread and name me, means you specifically are wanting people to rip the shit out of me, LOL. Firstly I'm pretty comfortable that Trump won this election, Joe's numbers don't add up, they are beyond funky. Now it is up to Team trump to produce smoking gun evidence that this has taken place and if he can't he's gone. Simple as that. If he loses he loses, I'm OK with that, Joe's presidency will be a hoot.
There's no evidence of any vote rigging. All Republican legal attempts to spoil the election thus far have been dismissed as without merit. Vague accusations and conspiracy theories aren't going to change the fact that Biden has won fair and square, and that you lot are, on top of everything else, bad losers.
Tell me: did you genuinely think that Cheeto Man was going win by a landslide or were you just being disagreeable?

There's no evidence of any vote rigging. All Republican legal attempts to spoil the election thus far have been dismissed as without merit. Vague accusations and conspiracy theories aren't going to change the fact that Biden has won fair and square, and that you lot are, on top of everything else, bad losers.
Tell me: did you genuinely think that Cheeto Man was going win by a landslide or were you just being disagreeable?
Yes I genuinely thought Trump would win handily and you've already had one arrest in Limestone County and a UPS worker agreeing to testify in Pennsylvania.

Statistically speaking and looking at raw data I came across something called 'Bedford's Law' is a statistical model that govt's use to identify potential voter fraud. Joe's numbers using this model are waaaayyyyy off pointing to potential fraud. Notice I said potential, I am trying to be as fair as I can here, I believe fraud took place based on the raw data but I also believe it is now up to the Trump team to actually prove it. If they can't they have to take the 'L' and move on.

here are a couple of good pieces on the statistical anomalies, of course full disclosure they are from right-leaning sources but they are using raw data and using Bedford's Law to make their case.

Yes I genuinely thought Trump would win handily and you've already had one arrest in Limestone County and a UPS worker agreeing to testify in Pennsylvania.

Statistically speaking and looking at raw data I came across something called 'Bedford's Law' is a statistical model that govt's use to identify potential voter fraud. Joe's numbers using this model are waaaayyyyy off pointing to potential fraud. Notice I said potential, I am trying to be as fair as I can here, I believe fraud took place based on the raw data but I also believe it is now up to the Trump team to actually prove it. If they can't they have to take the 'L' and move on.

here are a couple of good pieces on the statistical anomalies, of course full disclosure they are from right-leaning sources but they are using raw data and using Bedford's Law to make their case.

Bhops-don't bother trying to make any rational points to these two, what you have to realise is that to pathetic little c***s like Radis & Surface, this is all they've got, it's their lives. They need to 'win' to feel powerful in their pathetic little minds, & this forum means so much to them, they think they own it. Look at how they shout anyone down who doesn't agree with them.

They probably cut & paste a lot of their comments from other sites, they seem too thick to think of it themselves & I wouldn't be surprised if they're sat next to each other wanking each other off whilst posting.

Back
Top Bottom