Morrissey Central "BMG DUMP MORRISSEY" (November 16, 2020)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/bmg-dump-morrissey

fin...

Excerpt:

BMG Records have dropped Morrissey. Following the March 2020 release of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN
(#1 Scotland, #1 Poland, #3 Britain, #3 France, #10 Spain, #13 Germany, #2, #9, #17, #18 U.S.A. - depending
on which official chart you follow), BMG have appointed a new Executive who does not want another Morrissey
album. Instead, the new BMG Executive has announced new plans for 'diversity' within BMG's artist roster, and
all projected BMG Morrissey releases/reissues have been scrapped.

"This news is perfectly in keeping with the relentless galvanic horror of 2020," said Morrissey, "we would be critically insane to expect anything positive."

Morrissey is once again in search of a new label willing to release his music.

"My three albums with BMG have been the best of my career, and I stand by them till death. Recording them has been a pivotal period in my life, and I thank the previous BMG team and everyone involved for that. It's still important to me to do music my own way, and I wouldn't want to be on a label that dictates so specifically how their artists should behave - especially when the word 'talent' is notably never mentioned."

Morrissey's duet with David Bowie is now available on Parlophone via Warner.

"There are too many cases of successful artists languishing at labels who are no longer interested in them." Alistair Norbury, BMG.

Morrissey's Las Vegas residency remains in place for 2021.

above quotes collected by V.Pearson for M.Central.
full interview will be printed shortly.

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at that Bradford show and it's 100% true that you were drunk, shouting, and inflicting yourself on other fans telling them you "run morrissey-solo". I later saw you fall over inside the pub and have to be helped up by two men, it was the most pathetic sight I'd ever witnessed.
I'd rather hear that than yer tone, son.

If anyone is genuinely upset at racism then why continue to listen to Morrissey? Either lick our boots or be kicked by them. As he says calling someone racist because you don't agree with them only means you are against our enlightened stance. It is a meaningless word use by people too dumb to admit things like acid attacks are only ever perpetrated by non-whites. "London is second only to Bangladesh for acid attacks."
“All of the attacks are non-white, and so they cannot be truthfully addressed by the British Government or the Met Police or the BBC because of political correctness.
“What this means is that the perpetrator is considered to be as much of a victim as the actual victim.” Those who disagree just want to change the subject and “cannot talk properly”
For Britain is the only party that can unite Britain. #AntiIslam #AntiLooneyLeft #EnglandForTheEnglish
It's just called racism, bootlick.

If anyone is genuinely upset at racism then why continue to listen to Morrissey? Either lick our boots or be kicked by them. As he says calling someone racist because you don't agree with them only means you are against our enlightened stance. It is a meaningless word use by people too dumb to admit things like acid attacks are only ever perpetrated by non-whites. "London is second only to Bangladesh for acid attacks."
“All of the attacks are non-white, and so they cannot be truthfully addressed by the British Government or the Met Police or the BBC because of political correctness.
“What this means is that the perpetrator is considered to be as much of a victim as the actual victim.” Those who disagree just want to change the subject and “cannot talk properly”
For Britain is the only party that can unite Britain. #AntiIslam #AntiLooneyLeft #EnglandForTheEnglish
You aren't very good at this, are you? Don't you think that you might go and hone your craft somewhere else, say, the Daily Express? There you will be able to post any old racist bollocks and no-one will mind.

Go home you racist c***

Go home you racist c***
Timely Skinny/skinny groupies philosophy and quote of the day.

Skinny tells these two:

th

:handpointdown:

"Stop being racist to these people you racist ****!"

tumblr_m74t797pp51rppm7no1_500.jpg
:crazy:

You aren't very good at this, are you? Don't you think that you might go and hone your craft somewhere else, say, the Daily Express? There you will be able to post any old racist bollocks and no-one will mind.
You are the rest of The Guardian lovers would be so gutted to discover the Alert Morrissey interview with Lawrence Fox will be published in The Daily Mail.

BMG didn't want a racist on their books. Even a demented tadpole such as yourself will understand that.

He's still on their books!

I think Nic might be the disgruntled Rangers fan, mad at Morrissey for all the times he supported the IRA.

But where the president is never BLACK, FEMALE, GAY, SENILE or GIFTED you have nothing to say to me

It's unfair to hold a grudge against Morrissey for the Irish Republicanism though - because he's always focused on authority. And isn't horrible about the people caught up in it.

He's still on their books!

I think Nic might be the disgruntled Rangers fan, mad at Morrissey for all the times he supported the IRA.
When I saw Morrissey in Aberdeen in 2018 the band wore T-shirts with the Rangers song 'No one likes us. We don't care' on them. ;)

When I saw Morrissey in Aberdeen in 2018 the band wore T-shirts with the Rangers song 'No one likes us. We don't care' on them. ;)

That's why I added that you shouldn't be such a tosser about him - he's not like some middle-class Indie singer who feels the need to disassociate himself from the evil plebs.

I think he got that from Millwall though - he seems to have been fascinated by the East End - probably because of the crime, and the slums that were still being knocked down & redeveloped in the 1980s & 1990s.

That's why I added that you shouldn't be such a tosser about him - he's not like some middle-class Indie singer who feels the need to disassociate himself from the evil plebs.

I think he got that from Millwall though - he seems to have been fascinated by the East End - probably because of the crime, and the slums that were still being knocked down & redeveloped in the 1980s & 1990s.
It’s Millwall, famously.

Julie Burchill’s book has been pulled, this afternoon.

I know.

I knew she was doomed the minute she went on Twitter.
It’ll be picked up by someone else I guess. And I expect the publicity will do her sales no harm, in the long run.

It’ll be picked up by someone else I guess. And I expect the publicity will do her sales no harm, in the long run.
She could self-publish on Amazon or something, where the 'book' will sink deservedly without trace.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom