Bradford st georges hall advice

Hideous jape

just recieved 2 tickets for the st georges hall gig from ticketmaster. upon further inspection the tickets have been marked severely restricted view. They are for the grand tier row u seats 67-68. i have phoned the theatre itself and they say ticketmaster are under no obligation to divulge this, and as its sold out, could not offer alternative tickets anyway. apparently only half the stage can be viewed, does anybody here have any prior knowledge of the venue or could elaborate on any further details, as to even bother ringing ticketmaster and stating that i had not bought tickets for restricted views, thanks. how bad a view is it:tears:

Hi there, on the St. George's Hall website they have photos of the views from various points in the theatre:

http://www.bradford-theatres.co.uk/st-georges-hall-seating-views

thanks for that dont seem as bad as i thought it was going to be , and ive just found out were on the first row up in the gods so we can lean over a bit, as long as i dont get too carried away , it should not be too bad. still a moz ticket is a moz ticket wherever you are its all good.

Back
Top Bottom