Bradford - St. George's Hall (June 27, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Action Is My Middle Name / People Are The Same Everywhere / Alma Matters / Satellite Of Love / Speedway / I Know It's Over / Meat is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // First Of The Gang To Die / This Charming Man

set list provided by Dave2006.

Last edited:
Thank God "Fatty" is in rotation..

to the guy who as at dress circle d78, f*** YOU YOUR DISGUSTING SWINE. Let people hear the band playing and not your f***ing loud and wrong singing. I had to take a long shower at the hotel after the concert because every time you clapped your hands IT WAS A f***ING SWEAT RAIN. Let's not forget about your farting. Thanks for making this concert shitty for me.

to the guy who as at dress circle d78, f*** YOU YOUR DISGUSTING SWINE. Let people hear the band playing and not your f***ing loud and wrong singing. I had to take a long shower at the hotel after the concert because every time you clapped your hands IT WAS A f***ING SWEAT RAIN. Let's not forget about your farting. Thanks for making this concert shitty for me.

sorry bout that

You had 24 hours to calm down and still used Caps Lock. In fairness it was extremely hot and lots of Moz fans are vegetarians so that explains the sweating and the farting. No excuse for not knowing the words though. You should have persuaded him over the edge of the dress circle - a good shove and a push would have done.

You had 24 hours to calm down and still used Caps Lock. In fairness it was extremely hot and lots of Moz fans are vegetarians so that explains the sweating and the farting. No excuse for not knowing the words though. You should have persuaded him over the edge of the dress circle - a good shove and a push would have done.

You divvy.

Seen Moz number of times this was up there with the best Gigs.
Crowd up for it from the beginning.
I was "sat" in front of dress circle and bouncing about all night. Could not understand why people around me wanted me to sit, we were in the presence of a genius. If you can't let yourself go at a gig like this there is no passion running through your veins and maybe you should have stayed at home and watched Corrie.

Fed up with posts from people prescribing how others should enjoy a concert. I am recovering from a major operation so chose to have seats this time rather than stand. I was lucky enough to get front row of the dress circle so had an excellent view myself and didn't want to spoil the view of the person sat behind me by "bouncing" all night. Glad you had a good time though, it was a great night.

The previous gig I saw Morrissey at was *that* Liverpool one, so when the power went off I thought "I know it's over". So pleased he came back on. I saw him at Grimsby last night, and have to admit, the acoustics in St Georges Hall are far superior. Even though I was a few rows from the front at Grimsby, and in the dress circle at Bradford, this gig was far far better. As was mentioned before, it did feel like a private party, and Moz was deffo up for it.

Roll on Leeds next week :)

Morrissey was brilliant. Beforehand, I was stood a few inches behind him.. he didn't see/ hear me though. The gig was amazing, except I fainted halfway through and ended up flashing to the whole of the crowd.. haha.

Been going to see him for 20 years, and the Bradford show was like nothing else I've ever seen. I'm still reeling. Met Boz as we were queing to go in at 8.30 Don't think people noticed him or realised who it was. Me and my friend were chatting to him. We were at back seated on balcony, and he was so close it was like seeing him in my own front room. Perfection. Best show EVER. Roll on my home-town Leeds.

Morrissey in my hometown. Nothing could beat it, even before i was there i knew it would be the best gig i would ever go to, and it most definitely exceeded that, my first morrissey gig and hopefully not the last, me and my band went as he is a huge influence on us, that gig has been a turning point in my life, to me he is now and always will be the be all and end all, and he played fatty :) best night of my life so far x

Did anyone else not notice how the power cut seemed to be a bit staged? I mean the drummer stopped at exactly the same time as everyone else? It just didn't seem very natural. The Jamie Oliver joke was good though :)

Back
Top Bottom