City's Micah Richards Gets Swine Flu!

Shit! Does that mean Citeh are gonna step up the JT chase?

I really like him but you'd apparently rather pay millions for a defender with no pace and a dodgy back when you have one of the best raw defensive talents in england at the moment. ;)

When Ing-er-lund win the World Cup next summer, City will have John Terry (captain), Gareth Barry, Shaun Wright Phillips, Nedum Onuhua and Micah Richards in the winning team and Joe Hart on the bench:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

When Ing-er-lund win the World Cup next summer, City will have John Terry (captain), Gareth Barry, Shaun Wright Phillips, Nedum Onuhua and Micah Richards in the winning team and Joe Hart on the bench:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

John Terry will have done his back in by then and I don't think Joe Hart will make the squad with Green, Foster, Carson and James making it to saaaf afriiika.
The world cup is gonna be won by Stevie G thunderbolt, mark my words!

John Terry will have done his back in by then and I don't think Joe Hart will make the squad with Green, Foster, Carson and James making it to saaaf afriiika.
The world cup is gonna be won by Stevie G thunderbolt, mark my words!

Foster is injury prone and where will he be playing this season?
Carson is the new ''Calamity'' and is now playing in the 2nd division.....

Jukebox Jury

Foster is injury prone and where will he be playing this season?
Carson is the new ''Calamity'' and is now playing in the 2nd division.....

Jukebox Jury

True, I guess I just wished Liverpool had less Spanish internationals,although signing Johnson was a sort of step in the right direction.

Worried?:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

No big players go to city unless they have to (see eto). If John Terry has said he wants to talk to city it's for leaverage at Chelsea, or he's happy to sell his career for a payday, i don't think it will happen.

Sorry, but even with all the millions city have, they wont do anything with Mark Hughes as manager. He's a good manager, but he is the wrong man for the job tbh, they'd be much better with someone like david moyes or Harry Redknapp

Sorry, but even with all the millions city have, they wont do anything with Mark Hughes as manager. He's a good manager, but he is the wrong man for the job tbh, they'd be much better with someone like david moyes or Harry Redknapp

Moyes yes...... but not 'Arry..... he's the new Venables.... a second hand car salesman / spiv with the Cockney press on his side.....

Jukebox Jury

i think he'll have to goto a Prem team first, though

He's about 37, Moyes isn't that old, either...

so if we do get Moyes i doubt Darren will ever manage us...

i think he'll have to goto a Prem team first, though

He's about 37, Moyes isn't that old, either...

so if we do get Moyes i doubt Darren will ever manage us...

What about Bruuuuucie?:rolleyes:
Or Bryan ''Captain Armsling'' Robson:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom