Clooney: The Last Straw!

Worm

Taste the diffidence
Just saw this story. Unbelievable.

George Clooney at it again

This is really the last straw. All these liberal celebrities throwing money around. It's just a p.r. stunt to assuage his guilt. These commie left-wingers enjoy making a spectacle-- wonder how many photographers "just happened" to be nearby when he paid the kids?-- but when push comes to shove they cave like a house of cards. You just know that when the Girl Scouts come calling, Clooney won't buy a damn box. He'll have his "people" politely tell the GSOA to go to hell. High school car washes? PTA pie sales? Forget it. George Clooney despises hard-working Americans.

And let's not talk about his hypocrisy here. There were other lemonade stands in the area that day, surely. Did they get any money? George Clooney supports imperialism, racism, and economic imbalance without even knowing it. One step away from terrorism-- he might as well have put on a black hood and sawed their heads off-- except I know he wouldn't want to mess up his perfect hair.

Meanwhile, all the dupes in this country who can't see through his liberal nonsense will keep lining up for his movies. Makes me sick.

And the worst part is, Clooney doesn't even understand that because of the universal law of the velocity of the ratio of the square root of money, that $20 means that he is actually hurting those children. They will feel entitled and will continue to foolishly believe in the false hope of the lemonade stand for many years before waking up from their pipe dream to find themselves sitting in poverty with a lot of rotten fruit lying around. Get out of Plato's cave, kids! Any economist will tell you there's no future in lemonade vending!

And paying $20 for a quarter's worth of beverage! Just what we need-- more violations of Okun's law to push our economy into the toilet. Where do you think those kids are going to spend that $20, anyway? Ice cream or video game rentals, probably. If they saved that money in a personal savings account, thirteen orphans in Bangladesh would eat tonight and the Iranians would abandon their nukes. No, it would have been better for the world if these children had been aborted.

Somebody please stop these egotistical liberals from doing more damage to our nation! Wake up! Can't you see we're under siege?

i still can't forgive him for leaving ER.

then 'starring" in Batman & Robin:eek:

i still can't forgive him for leaving ER.

then 'starring" in Batman & Robin:eek:

me either
&
i think worm might like the
crack-pipe6557.jpg
too much...

i wonder if clooney gave them the twenty dollars because he had their last straw?

i wonder if clooney gave them the twenty dollars because he had their last straw?

I'll take another hit on the pipe and let you know. I suspect he gave them the twenty bucks because he's a commie bastard anti-American flag-burning child-killing godless liberal, which would make you a kooky leftist Michael Moore-on apologist for floating The Last Straw theory. But I'll get back to you on that.

Back
Top Bottom