Morrissey Central CNN and Health Warning! (April 23, 2020)

full

full

not quite sure if i got your point. do you mean it's an ironic contrast? or self-deprecating humour?

One is a CNN screenshot and the other is saying stop watching the news. Not exactly, but you get the point.

Morrissey should f***ing kill that site. Every single time that him or his whatever the f*** he his posts their shit on there, I wonder if Morrissey is trying to destroy his credibility.

Honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't posted a pic of his shit. I'd bet serious money that he has thought about it.

The site exists to let us know that someone somewhere has mentioned Morrissey online. How f***ing sad is that?

How long can we live under lockdown? For as long as Big Brother tells us it seems.
People are so malleable and easy to intimidate with media "facts".
"They look at television as their window to the world"
It's a scam. The emperor has no clothes.

Hang on a minute :blushing:
Are we supposed to watch the news or stop watching the news :unsure: ????????

Wool? Cashmere? Meat? Cheese? Eggs?
It doesn’t make any sense these days. It’s a dead act/gimmick.

L O L What an attention seeking #wa# he is these days :laughing:

??:knife:

Hang on a minute :blushing:
Are we supposed to watch the news or stop watching the news :unsure: ????????

Wool? Cashmere? Meat? Cheese? Eggs?
It doesn’t make any sense these days. It’s a dead act/gimmick.

L O L What an attention seeking #wa# he is these days :laughing:

??:knife:

He got your attention as usual

Stupid question. The right question is "how long can we live without lockdown?". We are like a city under siege. We have two options: we can go outside and face the army or we can remain in our fortress waiting for help or just delaying the attack.
If too many people go out and get hurt, the rescuers can't handle the situation. Of course, there is a good chance that people of a besieged city will starve, but who will order to come out and face the enemies when we don't have arms to fight? Will people obey if they are ordered to come out? Do people actually think the world will be the same even when people can come out? What will they do when their neighbors begin to fall? It's not that easy. It doesn't matter where this thing comes from or if it's huge or not. Most citizens are within the walls of the besieged city and nothing else matters because the true walls are already planted in our minds.

not quite sure if i got your point. do you mean it's an ironic contrast? or self-deprecating humour?
I meant an ironic contrast. But maybe you are right.
FWD might say the post was just Sam gathering things here and there and posting them on Central, randomly. Maybe he's right too. Dunno....

Stupid question. The right question is "how long can we live without lockdown?". We are like a city under siege. We have two options: we can go outside and face the army or we can remain in our fortress waiting for help or just delaying the attack.
If too many people go out and get hurt, the rescuers can't handle the situation. Of course, there is a good chance that people of a besieged city will starve, but who will order to come out and face the enemies when we don't have arms to fight? Will people obey if they are ordered to come out? Do people actually think the world will be the same even when people can come out? What will they do when their neighbors begin to fall? It's not that easy. It doesn't matter where this thing comes from or if it's huge or not. Most citizens are within the walls of the besieged city and nothing else matters because the true walls are already planted in our minds.
Good questions. Food for thought. I like it.

Good questions. Food for thought. I like it.

I suppose the dialled cliche of the moment applies - we listen to the docum

Interesting. I supposed the dialled cliche of the moment applies - we all have to listen to the doctors and scientists.

Obviously, not the guy suggesting we "get light into people" or inject disinfectant.

the uk will be the last country in the world to come out of lockdown,you just have to look at how strict our health and safety laws are and that tells you everything.lucky if the pubs are open by winter and forget about a football match being played for a long time.

the uk will be the last country in the world to come out of lockdown,you just have to look at how strict our health and safety laws are and that tells you everything.lucky if the pubs are open by winter and forget about a football match being played for a long time.
As I used to work in the field: our health and safety laws are remarkably vague, and not at all strict as such. However, the plebs who enforce them tend to be utter pricks.

You may not be far wrong. Being late to implement a lockdown, and mixed adherence to it means we haven't done near as well as the likes of Germany or South Korea. Our figures have been awful. Poor testing and tracing is apparently the problem.

And I thought it would only take 4 weeks to break the back of it...

You may not be far wrong. Being late to implement a lockdown, and mixed adherence to it means we haven't done near as well as the likes of Germany or South Korea. Our figures have been awful. Poor testing and tracing is apparently the problem.

And I thought it would only take 4 weeks to break the back of it...
It’s been a shit show from start to finish. Luckily for the Tories, there are even bigger idiots on the other side of the Atlantic.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said we can have him. Why are you still here?
Duh.. because of the stay-at-home orders he has a lot of extra time.

Do you think he would be like this if he wasn't quarantined?

I think not!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom