Morrissey Central CNN and Health Warning! (April 23, 2020)

full

full

"Practice media distancing". Yet another childish facile attitude endorsed by Moz. If everyone ignored the media the coronavirus would be rampant. Now and again the media is useful. If Moz says "stop watching the news" because it is all lies and only frightens people, then why should we then listen to him, or anyone? Are we supposed to live in a bubble and enjoy royalties from album sales? The news is biased, yes, and fear sells. That's why we have common sense filters to stop listening when Presicunt Chump is on the News, or to take everything he says with a handful of salt. It doesn't mean we switch off the news and become intellectual hermits.

"Practice media distancing". Yet another childish facile attitude endorsed by Moz. If everyone ignored the media the coronavirus would be rampant. Now and again the media is useful. If Moz says "stop watching the news" because it is all lies and only frightens people, then why should we then listen to him, or anyone? Are we supposed to live in a bubble and enjoy royalties from album sales? The news is biased, yes, and fear sells. That's why we have common sense filters to stop listening when Presicunt Chump is on the News, or to take everything he says with a handful of salt. It doesn't mean we switch off the news and become intellectual hermits.
Correct; I can’t switch off what I don’t switch on.

Don’t you worry, I’m going nowhere fast pal calling this bullshit act out for what it truly is.
#CrankFraud.

#all about the money

?? :knife::brows::guitar:
You are "going nowhere fast" - well, at least you have the self-awareness sadly lacking in many of the other twats on here. Congratulations.

#thickbaldtwat

You may not be far wrong. Being late to implement a lockdown, and mixed adherence to it means we haven't done near as well as the likes of Germany or South Korea. Our figures have been awful. Poor testing and tracing is apparently the problem.

And I thought it would only take 4 weeks to break the back of it...
I think people have given the government a month out of good faith but with the good weather im seeing more and more people out and about.

Couldn't agree more...tbf even when he was widely loved he sometimes railed against things rather aimlessly and inconsistently. Famously it's petulance rather than logic that drives him.

When people swallow the politicians' lie that all media is 'fake news', I ask them where they get their news. Usually it's nowhere, or Facebook...a choice between ignorance and propaganda.

The media is far from perfect (such as the tabloids), but Times, Financial Times, Guardian, BBC, AP, Reuters...all flawed, certainly, but indisputably the best we have - and by a massive distance.

I meant an ironic contrast. But maybe you are right.
FWD might say the post was just Sam gathering things here and there and posting them on Central, randomly. Maybe he's right too. Dunno....
I guess people will have to trust first hand observations or try it themselves. I have no agenda with that site - just relating what I've experienced via month after month of scrutiny and study. Sam has often posted something first on his social media and it has subsequently appeared on Central. He posts animal rights/vegan posts on his IG - presto, they're on Central. Doctored images are shared on IG by the 'superfans', Sam comes online and literally 5 minutes later - there's a post on Central using said image... and so on...
I recognise Morrissey makes use of that site as and when, but to immediately attribute motive and reasoning for a post there to Morrissey just isn't something that can be substantiated to a strong enough degree to say: yes, Morrissey definitely posted/sanctioned this (not intrested in the 'but its his site so therefore...' debate).
That's my take on it and I think it's reasoned and more open to possibilities than 'it's on Central so it must mean Morrissey is saying X'. That doesn't discount the idea, it is simply a less rigid way of interpreting information.
At least it isn't Jesse's Twitter I have to watch to post here - his daily views and retweets on a certain President are too much to keep up with :)
Regards,
FWD.

It’s been a shit show from start to finish. Luckily for the Tories, there are even bigger idiots on the other side of the Atlantic.
Quite right, trump wants everyone to inject bleach, ECT , as a cure.... you really couldn’t make this up!!!

Benny, how’s the walking going olde boy!!!! I had a pleasant walk this afternoon along by Carlisle racecourse that goes into the sticks...... about 3 miles in olde money I’d say.... how’s the darts coming along...... are you and your lad expected to be on bullseye in the near future?????? Innnn one, 9 bottles of wine for that jolly occasion, innn two, You get the drift..... keep drinking and carry on...

Most annoying fact from today.... I’ve just watched TOTP from 1989..... Sonia at number 1 for the second week with... you’ll never stop me loving you.... it had sold then... two hundred thousand copies.... quite remarkable really..... I wonder if morrisseys total single sales ever reached Sonia’s all time classic..... that no f***er remembers.....

Most annoying fact from today.... I’ve just watched TOTP from 1989..... Sonia at number 1 for the second week with... you’ll never stop me loving you.... it had sold then... two hundred thousand copies.... quite remarkable really..... I wonder if morrisseys total single sales ever reached Sonia’s all time classic..... that no f***er remembers.....

You’re living in the past. Times have changed.

PS: Sonia rules!!!

You’re living in the past. Times have changed.

PS: Sonia rules!!!
Very funny lol.... I suppose Sonia never really left the stage for most of her loyal fans.. has she....... times havnt changed Sonia was and still is one annoying little bitch, a bit like my good self really...... you'll never stop me annoying you....

Good questions. Food for thought. I like it.

Thanks Moz Fan. We have too many questions but zero facts. Lots of people say different things about this situation. They spend time blaming each other and producing propaganda to support their privileges and interests. This virus situation should make us doubt of all those people who give awards to each other all the time and they consider themselves the owners of the truth, when in fact they all work to hide the only truth we know: the exploitation of animals and humans. I'm sick of this world of deceivers.

I guess people will have to trust first hand observations or try it themselves. I have no agenda with that site - just relating what I've experienced via month after month of scrutiny and study. Sam has often posted something first on his social media and it has subsequently appeared on Central. He posts animal rights/vegan posts on his IG - presto, they're on Central. Doctored images are shared on IG by the 'superfans', Sam comes online and literally 5 minutes later - there's a post on Central using said image... and so on...
I recognise Morrissey makes use of that site as and when, but to immediately attribute motive and reasoning for a post there to Morrissey just isn't something that can be substantiated to a strong enough degree to say: yes, Morrissey definitely posted/sanctioned this (not intrested in the 'but its his site so therefore...' debate).
That's my take on it and I think it's reasoned and more open to possibilities than 'it's on Central so it must mean Morrissey is saying X'. That doesn't discount the idea, it is simply a less rigid way of interpreting information.
At least it isn't Jesse's Twitter I have to watch to post here - his daily views and retweets on a certain President are too much to keep up with :)
Regards,
FWD.
I know, I know, you're not interested in the 'but its his site so therefore... debate. And you are right, because you know better. But for me, as a fan, it's all so frustrating...

Anyway, thank you very much for opening my eyes.

Thanks Moz Fan. We have too many questions but zero facts. Lots of people say different things about this situation. They spend time blaming each other and producing propaganda to support their privileges and interests. This virus situation should make us doubt of all those people who give awards to each other all the time and they consider themselves the owners of the truth, when in fact they all work to hide the only truth we know: the exploitation of animals and humans. I'm sick of this world of deceivers.
So am I, so am I... 'Love is on its way out in this Knockabout world'.

In fairness to Moz, he does famously hate Trump...

Much of his platform seems to be specifically aimed at Mozza in terms of race and the media, but I would assume the brash dishonesty, egotism, and gender issues aren't to his liking.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom