CNN Iconic Portraits of Our Time - Morrissey photo by Dan Winters included

CNN has posted pictures from photographer Dan Winters--one of which includes Morrissey:

Iconic portraits of our time - CNN

winters_cnn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Re: Article: CNN Iconic Portraits of Our Time - Morrissey photo by Dan Winters includ

Currer Bell: Thanks so much for contributing, but as you can see from the first two comments on here..this is no longer a fan site. It's emerged into..well..something else. Things are way different nowadays. If you truly appreciate Morrissey, quit contributing to this site...NOW. It's that bad.

Shoulda used this instead of that horrid cover pic for first of the gang to die. Though, not sure when this was taken.

He looks extremely handsome in the picture, but I agree - I don't like the special effects (or whatever) on his skin. It would have been better simple. Nice that he's recognized in that category...

He's forced underwater. It's rites stuff, always this time of year. :rolleyes: Sick of it.

Truly icon! for those individual who have joined only to stain and slander Steven can rightfully piss off. It is evident for those who "dislike" him, secretly LOVE him. If your hate is true, perhaps you may want look into getting a hobby instead of acting like board house wives. I am at a loss for words. This picture one of the best, the depiction of him sitting in front of a window as it rains.....classic

How can this photo be iconic when most have never seen it. Salfords Lads photo is iconic. CNN gets a fail for this one. Morrissey is an icon if that is what they meant.

Re: Article: CNN Iconic Portraits of Our Time - Morrissey photo by Dan Winters includ

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/622-Morrissey-with-designer-Ricardo-Oyarzún-photo

Not as good as this the best Morrissey picture I've ever seen he looks so cheerful

I hope this picture is on the cover of his biography never seen him like that before its funnier than that awful picture were he looks like he's sat on an up-turned round head four inch nail (The one with puckered lips)

How can this photo be iconic when most have never seen it. Salfords Lads photo is iconic. CNN gets a fail for this one. Morrissey is an icon if that is what they meant.

Well, it's a photo of an icon, therefore surely by virtue of that fact it's iconic?

J.

Truly icon! for those individual who have joined only to stain and slander Steven can rightfully piss off. It is evident for those who "dislike" him, secretly LOVE him. If your hate is true, perhaps you may want look into getting a hobby instead of acting like board house wives. I am at a loss for words. This picture one of the best, the depiction of him sitting in front of a window as it rains.....classic

You're at a loss for words alright. You can't spell.

way to make him look one hundred years older than he is.

Have you seen him recently?

Have you seen him recently?

Ummmmm. Amazing? :horny:

Someone on AYNIM posted spotting him in Rome. Not sure it's days old or when he toured there, but recent enough. He looks mid 40s, tops.

8002715579_72a796a8e1_o.jpg

What is a "board house wife" ?

Ummmmm. Amazing? :horny:

Someone on AYNIM posted spotting him in Rome. Not sure it's days old or when he toured there, but recent enough. He looks mid 40s, tops.

8002715579_72a796a8e1_o.jpg

He's gonna look a right charlie when the top of his hair drops out can somebody airbrush so we can have a giggle

What is a "board house wife" ?

Truly iconic! for those individuals who have joined only to stain and slander Steven can rightfully piss off. It is evident for those who "dislike" him, secretly LOVE him. If your hate is true, perhaps you may want look into getting a hobby instead of acting like bored house wives. I am at a loss for words. This picture is one of the best, the depiction of him sitting in front of a window as it rains.....classic......HAPPY NOW? I was typing fast...I was at work when i wrote this....f***ing critics.....

Back
Top Bottom