Cologne - Palladium (Oct. 1, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Speedway / Ganglord / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Kiss Me A Lot / Reader Meet Author / Oboe Concerto / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Staircase At The University / Yes, I Am Blind / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Boxers / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by littlelamb.

• Morrissey, Köln, 01.10.15 by Christoph - Konzerttagebuch. Photos (20 total ) by Christoph! / Flickr. Links posted by -Christoph-.

cologne.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, thanks a lot, doc!

Great gig yesterday, better than the shows I catched last year (Berlin, Hannover). Setlist worked out perfectly, standout tracks for me being Alma Matters, Crashing Bores and Yes I Am Blind. And good to have Reader Meet Author and Boxers back, of course. Moz's voice top as always. Crowd was up for it, even way back at the soundboard where I was standing. Venue (capacity 4000) might not have been sold out but seemed to be pretty much full. Would love to see more gigs so here's hoping for another tour. Cheers, Flrn

Yes I am blind best song of the evening. Why? Because it is a great song and it was the only song where this strange Guitar Guy is not using his shitty distortion. This ruined all other songs. What an awful guitar mud. I would feel suprised if he had ever listened to the smiths before he has been in this "band".

Sorry - but this has got a bit tired. The story is old - but it goes on. Jesse sounds great these days. The whole band does. Hammersmith was superb. Take a listen to the footage.

I'm with you, it's tedious having the same old Jesse-bashing, the band sounds great.

"What she said" alone was worth the visit. The whole concert was a good one, the accoustic at the Tilburg venue sounded better to me. But we had a great time and it was a pleasure to see him and the band. Looking forward to see him again!

Great Show, 90 minutes, nice venue, nearly sold out (>3.000), Moz in a good mood with a strong voice, the band sounds great. My 14th Moz-Show in the last 23 years, always my pleasure, hope it was not the last one in Germany.
The Video during Meat is Murder has done it´s Job. I think, many People saw this video at the first time, I saw many People were shocked, one guy collapses because of watching the Video and Today this is also an issue in the german press.

Yes I am blind best song of the evening. Why? Because it is a great song and it was the only song where this strange Guitar Guy is not using his shitty distortion. This ruined all other songs. What an awful guitar mud. I would feel suprised if he had ever listened to the smiths before he has been in this "band".

He doesn't even look comfortable holding the thing never mind playing it. It's embarrassing watching him step forward to attempt solo pieces. Terrible racket on the ears.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It's been stated many times he already recorded it.

Thanks, I can't find the reference to when it was recorded and I've wasted enough time looking for it. Next time I'll keep quiet because some anonymous people on this site are more interested in put downs than helping anyone out.

Jesse has more gimmick pedals in front of him than that British guitar player for U2 David Howell Evans, but Jesse gives great foot massages in the hotel post gig. Anonymous-

Sorry - but this has got a bit tired. The story is old - but it goes on. Jesse sounds great these days. The whole band does. Hammersmith was superb. Take a listen to the footage.

He is heavy handed and lacking in subtlety and nuance. Less style, and more style would really benefit him.

He doesn't even look comfortable holding the thing never mind playing it. It's embarrassing watching him step forward to attempt solo pieces. Terrible racket on the ears.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Even as the village idiot, Benny, surely you must see a way to correct this issue? Do not listen to the sound, yes???

You obviously do, though. Hunting down every performance on YouTube in order to post your inane ramblings on here. Step away from the internet and find a hobby. X

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom