Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

Bollocks.

We'll be discussing how Britain arsed up a global crisis, but that's incredibly normal.

And the theatres will be fundraising.
Hi Nerak, Have you heard of something called "Agenda 2030"? I saw something about it on YouTube. I think it is connected to the "United Nations". There seems to be something called "Ageda 2021" as well? Not sure what the difference is between the two years. I don't think Alex Belfield has talked about this could be wrong though. I find it worrying.

Hi Nerak, Have you heard of something called "Agenda 2030"? I saw something about it on YouTube. I think it is connected to the "United Nations". There seems to be something called "Ageda 2021" as well? Not sure what the difference is between the two years. I don't think Alex Belfield has talked about this could be wrong though. I find it worrying.

I have. It's just the UN's ideas for improving economies that some people are misinterpreting as a sinister plan.

I have. It's just the UN's ideas for improving economies that some people are misinterpreting as a sinister plan.
Thanks. Is there a difference between the United Nations' "Agenda 2021" and it's "Agenda 2030"?

I don't trust David Icke. I don't trust Alex Jones from "InfoWars". I don't trust Paul Joseph Watson who is also from "InfoWars" he is English not American. I don't trust Douglas Murray not anymore.

There is someone in the so-called "Truth" movement called "Freeman on the Land" he is American.

Do you know anything much about Smart Cities? Are they really going to happen? We already have Smart cars, Smart phones, Smart meters in our homes, Smart houses so much "smart" stuff! 5G is starting to come in.

Electric cars have started to come in this could be to do with the "New Green Deal". You can get electric bicycles and scooters.

There is something called Gavi, the vaccine alliance. I remember this because Robbie Williams was involved with charity called something like 'Soccer Aid' who work with them with the charity UNICEF which is part of the "United Nations".

Thanks. Is there a difference between the United Nations' "Agenda 2021" and it's "Agenda 2030"?

I don't trust David Icke. I don't trust Alex Jones from "InfoWars". I don't trust Paul Joseph Watson who is also from "InfoWars" he is English not American. I don't trust Douglas Murray not anymore.

There is someone in the so-called "Truth" movement called "Freeman on the Land" he is American.

Do you know anything much about Smart Cities? Are they really going to happen? We already have Smart cars, Smart phones, Smart meters in our homes, Smart houses so much "smart" stuff! 5G is starting to come in.

Electric cars have started to come in this could be to do with the "New Green Deal". You can get electric bicycles and scooters.

There is something called Gavi, the vaccine alliance. I remember this because Robbie Williams was involved with charity called something like 'Soccer Aid' who work with them with the charity UNICEF which is part of the "United Nations".

Agenda 21 is the name of the UN's plan, 2030 was their goal date for achieving it.

It's not important at all.

But some American right-wing groups appeared to think it was UN trying to become a communist world government.

We might get smart cities, it depends on investment.

Agenda 21 is the name of the UN's plan, 2030 was their goal date for achieving it.

It's not important at all.

But some American right-wing groups appeared to think it was UN trying to become a communist world government.

We might get smart cities, it depends on investment.
Thank you for explaining this. I now understand better what United Nations' "Agenda 2030" is. Thank you for the info.

Do "Smart Cities" worry you or do you think they are a good thing?

I saw on the internet there have been a lot of warnings about 5G and modern technologies. I think what they call "Near Future Technologies". I'm not a Scientist and I don't understand all this stuff to be honest. What is EMF is that a form of radiation?

We have a lot of "Smart" things these days. Like smart cars, smart phones, smart meters, smart homes and so on.

I think there is something called the "Green New Deal" or something like that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom