Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

At any one time an average of 6 million people in the UK have colds. Now all these colds will read on a PCR test as Covid.

Total scam.

It's not a scam. Putting people's lives in danger to push your politics is disgusting.

Almost one year on.

Same bullshit.

But never will I:

1) Wear a mask.

2) Be vaxxed.

2) Believe a single word from the government (about anything ever again).

Today's Evening Standard: Don't sit on a bench or you will die!

Orwell warned us. Chomsky warned us. Icke warned us.

🙄 It's highly contagious, avoiding each other is a sensible precaution & if people stuck to it & governments had acted faster & there wasn't disinformation on the internet, we wouldn't have so many cases now.

Almost one year on.

Same bullshit.

But never will I:

1) Wear a mask.

2) Be vaxxed.

2) Believe a single word from the government (about anything ever again).
The only reason you won’t wear a mask is because it stops you talking bull shit.....
I hope your funeral arrangements are in order as I fear the worst for people like you.....

🙄 It's highly contagious, avoiding each other is a sensible precaution & if people stuck to it & governments had acted faster & there wasn't disinformation on the internet, we wouldn't have so many cases now.

Save your breath Karen, you’ll be here all night with fruit loops...

Keep masking and distancing and we'll all have the immune systems of Aids victims.

Vaccination is the way to build immunity without leaving millions of people dead or with long-term health issues.

We didn't naturally conquer polio, smallpox or TB.

I was out today getting art supplies, and enjoyed making eye contact over our masks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom