11 - Little Dark Heart
12 - A Walk In The Park
13 - Renmin Park (Revisited)
14 - Coda

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
HOTFILE: DOWNLOAD
SHARINGMATRIX: DOWNLOAD

Product Description

In late 2008, my family and I were given an opportunity to spend three months in China. Renmin Park is a reflection of my family's adventure in China. It's a fictional love story about two people whose two worlds will forever keep them apart. It's a thank-you letter to an obscure city and the people who opened up their lives to five very strange strangers. It's a document about a bewilderingly complex culture that is, once again, experiencing a massive upheaval. It's another chapter in a band's ongoing twenty-five year journey.
- Michael Timmins (March 2010)
Michael became enamored with the original Chinese music to which he was exposed as well as the sounds he encountered in everyday life. Both of these elements led to the creation of the latest Cowboy Junkies album, Remnin Park. Two of the artists that he became attached to were Zuoxiao Zuzhou (ZXZZ) and Xu Wei and the band covers songs by each on Renmin Park (ZXZZ's "I Cannot Sit Sadly By Your Side" and Xu Wei's "My Fall"). In addition, ZXZZ contributes an original lyric and vocal performance to "A Walk In The Park." Field recordings Timmins made of everything from street sounds to badminton games to children in the classroom are incorporated into a number of songs.

from: http://www.amazon.com/Renmin-Park-C...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1274203612&sr=8-3

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You are so great!! Thank you for this info...love Cowboy Junkies!!

Back
Top Bottom