dating

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
I know, I know, the only people left at this site are incels of some kind of another, but I got opinions up the ying yang from normies I know here in China.
They all seem to think its Ok me dating a woman more than 2o years younger than myself, but I don't, I feel like its wrong, but technically itd be ok if she was 31 given that im 48?
but even that old rule seems wrong and doesnt apply here, I really don't know what to do, the culture shock of the West, which I am going to in the summer is enough of a shock, to add the whole fact I would be bringing a bride half my age?
I just don't think I can do it, understand even though she is pushing for it, what am I to do?
I am an anti imperialist to my core, but when the opressed ppl tell you are not like the others and its different what are you to do?
do I love her?
f***, I don't know, she's young, energetic, I love being around that, she's a dorky nerd girl, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THAT, but, but, but...

I know, I know, the only people left at this site are incels of some kind of another, but I got opinions up the ying yang from normies I know here in China.
They all seem to think its Ok me dating a woman more than 2o years younger than myself, but I don't, I feel like its wrong, but technically itd be ok if she was 31 given that im 48?
but even that old rule seems wrong and doesnt apply here, I really don't know what to do, the culture shock of the West, which I am going to in the summer is enough of a shock, to add the whole fact I would be bringing a bride half my age?
I just don't think I can do it, understand even though she is pushing for it, what am I to do?
I am an anti imperialist to my core, but when the opressed ppl tell you are not like the others and its different what are you to do?
do I love her?
f***, I don't know, she's young, energetic, I love being around that, she's a dorky nerd girl, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THAT, but, but, but...
Oh those pesky buts.

do I love her?
I have to go to work now but I'll be sure to give you some advice when I get home you repulsive slug

:rolleyes:
I wouldnt worry about it MinMao.
Its obvious once here in the West she will book asap, capice?;)
its the passport she is dating/marrying:straightface:

what vegan cro said.

funny, that you insult incels when the fact of you being an incel is the exact reason you have to keep going back to china or ukraine or whatever and then acting like your spoiled for choice when it comes to women. when was the last time you bagged an american bird, robbie? oh i get it, you dont like american birds. of course you dont. people dont usually like people who are repulsed by them, now do they? you cant fool those american birds into thinking you're king shit back home and having them fawn over you just because you might be the key to their escaping communist china so what good are they, eh.

but you dont care. you dont give a shit that they dont really love you. you're willing to exploit them in order to get someone way out of your league. so no robbie, you dont love them. if you're willing to exploit someone's situation for your own gain then you dont love them.

do I love her?
Don't f***ing lie, Robby. You're so full of shit. This woman you're dating but think it's wrong, I will pray for her, but I'm not sure who to since God is dead. Maybe God's ghost. This is like the worst most transparent humblebrag I've ever heard, though. You want us to know that your girlfriend is much younger than you are but that you believe this is some kind of compromise on your part. Get the f*** out of here with your bullshit you fat toad.
If you "can't do it" it's definitely not because of any morality since that's not something you possess, no matter how hard you may try to present an image to the contrary. Remember when you thought you were a knight? Did the drugs wear off or are you still on that trip?

Don't f***ing lie, Robby. You're so full of shit. This woman you're dating but think it's wrong, I will pray for her, but I'm not sure who to since God is dead. Maybe God's ghost. This is like the worst most transparent humblebrag I've ever heard, though. You want us to know that your girlfriend is much younger than you are but that you believe this is some kind of compromise on your part. Get the f*** out of here with your bullshit you fat toad.
If you "can't do it" it's definitely not because of any morality since that's not something you possess, no matter how hard you may try to present an image to the contrary. Remember when you thought you were a knight? Did the drugs wear off or are you still on that trip?

WTF Fake C, you make MiniMao read like Walter Cronkite 📉

It would be good to know the weight differential between the two :china::chicken::chicken:s🤒

Same old Robby.
Crash. POW. Whack. Wallop.
I still have images of you leering over a young girl at one of the GH gigs and then almost staking another on the swords tour at one of the southern Cali gigs.
As Truth says Robbie, you’ll never change 😵‍💫👀

MiniMao the chicks running away at full speed are running from you🥵
no need in 'trying to save' them.😑

do I love her?
You always challenged users on here who called you pervy or creepy, or painted you as someone with a kind of fetish for young girls. I have no idea if any of that's true (you might live in Hull for all I know), but why 'play to type' with this post? Are you trying to trigger someone?

28/48 is not a staggering age difference and most people wouldn't care but you obviously feel that there's something 'off' or you wouldn't have typed this. "When the oppressed people tell you that you are not like the others...", that's some unnerving, saviour-complex crap, it really is.

Back
Top Bottom