Morrissey Central DEAR GOD, PLEASE HELP US (May 31, 2020)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No...e_make_this_go_viral_i_am_begging_you_police/

full

The racist lives in a subjective reality where they quite literally cannot fathom a person experiencing empathy or compassion for someone that doesn't look like them or share their particular experience in life. You see it time and time again. Anyone who cares is virtue-signaling, faking it, has an agenda, so on and on and on and on.

think I will invent a reverse shoehoern where it helps you take your shoes off rather than a shoehorn which helps you put your shoes on.
these rioters are wrecking small shops which are owned by Asians,blacks,whites and after this has all blown over which it will the owners will be left with nothing,sadder than sad.
what happened to the 2 metre rule,f***ing packed in like sardines,surely the covid cases will go through the roof after this.

The racist lives in a subjective reality where they quite literally cannot fathom a person experiencing empathy or compassion for someone that doesn't look like them or share their particular experience in life. You see it time and time again. Anyone who cares is virtue-signaling, faking it, has an agenda, so on and on and on and on.
You've just explained your average brudder. Spot on.

Skinny cares about racism..........just doesn't give a f*** about the victims of minorities.

Says the racist who had a picture of dead black people in a still from Zulu as his Facebook cover picture a couple of weeks ago. Do your family/work colleagues know that you're a racist?

And again. The reverse shoehorn of lyrics into the discourse to make it look like some sort of prescience. It isn't. It makes himself look desperate in his attempts to wave his hand and yell "I'm still relevant". Maybe I'm missing some more subtle meaning here. I don't see what other point he's trying to make.
You can post ""I'm still relevant,"" with a complete lack of irony because yes, you're "missing some more subtle meaning here."
Shouldn't you be inventing a new shade of blue or something? That would be super relevant!

I suggest that you are rather over-thinking things. It might be better if you stopped trying to work out the inner thoughts of a pop singer and focused your attention on things that actually matter.

Also, you've used the phrase "reverse shoehorn" rather a lot. Almost as much as "racist", "it's all about the money" and "Nazi". As someone whose whole persona is predicated on his supposedly superior intellect and vocabulary, perhaps you should ask your loved ones for a Thesaurus this Christmas.
Don't forget "as I said before," as if we didn't realize he was on a loop.

I don’t understand this world. Everything and everyone is f***ed

Maybe the world wasn’t meant to be understood. Nor is happiness promised to us when we enter this world.

Maybe it’s all just ....

do your best and don’t worry.

Of course that’s easier said than done.

I wish peace and safety for everyone.

Gotta love the white hipsters getting in on the action to boost their little social justice warrior egos. Do they ever riot over the hundreds of whites that are killed by blacks? No of course not, nobody does.
Of course not. They'd lose to many twitter followers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom