Democrats Debate on CNN today!

Just wanna remind the people here who like poltics to tune in to watch the Democratic Presidential Candidates debate later today on CNN hosted by Anderson Cooper
@ 7pm Est 4pm Pst

t1home.debate.stage.ap.jpg

Last edited:
Starts in less than one hour Go Obama!!!

I hope that girly man JOhn Edwards get neiled for his shameless attacks on Ann Coulter.... w/o Ann, He would have no money to keep his loser campaign going.

Starts in less than one hour Go Obama!!!

I hope that girly man JOhn Edwards get neiled for his shameless attacks on Ann Coulter.... w/o Ann, He would have no money to keep his loser campaign going.

Why is she even relevent to the presidental race?

Yeah! but isn't he? :p

I mean, who spends $400 on a haircut :rolleyes:

Ann's comment didn't offend me one bit.... I love how Liberals started whining about it immidiately, she was joking.

It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Yeah! but isn't he? :p

I mean, who spends $400 on a haircut :rolleyes:

Ann's comment didn't offend me one bit.... I love how Liberals started whining about it immidiately, she was joking.

I just remember she did it the same time Isiah Washington said it, so everyone made an even bigger deal about it.

I just remember she did it the same time Isiah Washington said it, so everyone made an even bigger deal about it.

In this country....insults like that are only a problem if a white person says it...Minorities can pretty much say what they want and get away with it

It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Exactly, besides it being true that Edwards is a complete girl, she was making a point about Political Correctness..... The guy from Greys Anotomy who said it originally is a HOMOPHOBE... I watched him on Larry King th eother day and youcould just see the hate in his eyes when talkign about that poor guy he insulted.

Exactly, besides it being true that Edwards is a complete girl, she was making a point about Political Correctness..... The guy from Greys Anotomy who said it originally is a HOMOPHOBE... I watched him on Larry King th eother day and youcould just see the hate in his eyes when talkign about that poor guy he insulted.

Yeah, and he said he was basically the victim. BULLY! :mad:

Yeah, and he said he was basically the victim. BULLY! :mad:

Totally :mad:
------
John Edwards makes me mad because he uses his poor cancer ill wife to raise money and to attack Hillary and Ann COulter..... he just made a refenrence to his wife again right now during the debate :rolleyes:

Hillary looks very Presidential! Obama so hot! *sigh*

Totally :mad:
------
John Edwards makes me mad because he uses his poor cancer ill wife to raise money and to attack Hillary and Ann COulter..... he just made a refenrence to his wife again right now during the debate :rolleyes:

Hillary looks very Presidential! Obama so hot! *sigh*

Shouldn't he be at home spending time with her before she dies? I mean...it's going to happen...that's what cancer does...

Shouldn't he be at home spending time with her before she dies? I mean...it's going to happen...that's what cancer does...

I know, everyone knows he DOESN'T stand a chance, I admire Mrs. Edwards for her courage, she's a good woman, but HE is a self-centered bastard.

EDIT: Mike Gravel needs to be put to death, most annoying moron I've seen.
Kucinich is cool n my book dispite his extreme Left-Wing views.

Ok, that's it!!!!!! John Edwards just said that he didn't like Hillary's pink jacket :eek::eek::

If that is not GAAAAAAAY!!!!! than I don't know what is.
:rolleyes::p

Ok, that's it!!!!!! John Edwards just said that he didn't like Hillary's pink jacket :eek::eek::

If that is not GAAAAAAAY!!!!! than I don't know what is.
:rolleyes::p

I shall hand you a mirror

Back
Top Bottom