Depeche Mode - Gahan Not Desperate Enough For Reality Tv

The Seeker of Good Songs

(Fletch would be good for a reality show..we could watch him clap his hands and dance out of time to songs.)

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/gahan not desperate enough for reality tv_1049908

DEPECHE MODE rocker DAVE GAHAN has turned down handfuls of requests to take part in reality TV shows - because he's "not that desperate". The 45-year-old fails to understand why stars like Poison singer Bret Michaels and drummer Tommy Lee subject themselves to the indignity of fronting a reality show. He says, "A couple of years back, there was some kind of show in England, and the request came to go live in some house for a month. I was like, 'You know what? I'm not that desperate. Forget it.' And I yelled at my manager. "There was another time when I was asked to do something in New York at my house, but there's no way in hell I would ever do anything like that. "There's one show (Rock Of Love) on now that my son and I caught a bit of the other day, with the guy from Poison. And I can't stop watching it. But I'm like, 'What is he thinking?' I hope he doesn't take himself as seriously as he does on the show. "For me, it destroys any mystery about music."

I did not think Dave was desperate enough for reality tv, when a actor or musician turns to reality tv, you know something is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom