Did anyone record Bradford?

Dave2006

I'm wondering if anyone recorded and is likely to upload?

I'd be very very grateful

Dave

hi dave, i did but had to use an old tape, converted it to cd-r from windows media player but don't know how to upload from there!!

What format are the files in Darren?

If they're mp3s, just zip them up, upload them to somewhere like sendspace or rapidshare and post the download link here.

Hope that helps.

ok thanks, think i've managed . . with a lot of help.
not sure about quality though.
will try and do plymouth and hop farm while i'm at it!

Thanks Darren
I've seen your other thread and will download in a bit.
Dave

Re: bradford 2011 (audio)

Thanks but i can download etc but the mp3 files gives all a error ??? impossible to play or to convert ???
Me too, not sure what format they are in but I've found that VLC Player will play them. Not found anything that will convert them though??

It's not doing it for me either... :(

Download ok. Look like MP3s, but itunes won't open and play them :(

Dave

The mp3s are in a zipped folder. You'll need to decompress them in order to play them properly.

Brother-in-law's Guide to Decompressing Files for Dummies

1. Download & install a decompression program (I like 7zip).
  2. Right-click the zipped folder you downloaded from
  3. Choose 7zip from the menu and then "extract here".
  4. A folder will appear with the same name as the zipped one - the mp3s are inside.
hope this helps

Hi Darren. Thanks for your efforts in recording this gig (my fav of the tour so far!).
Unfortunatly the mp3s do appear not to be working as others have said. It unzips fine just won't play. Hope I can persuade you to have another go uploading

trying to do it now . . said it was a nightmare!

Thank you! Will give it another go. Appreciate all the work you've put into this... am listening to the Hop Farm tape as I type and it sounds wonderful... thanks for going to extra trouble to get this show to us!

~Elizabeth

Back
Top Bottom