Did anyone record the 'Who got Diana Dor's millions?'

T

Tingle

Am I imagining it, or did one of Diana Dors' friends say that she predicted that she would never get to old age and specifically said that she would probably die in a car crash with a "ten ton truck"?

039_26170.jpg

> Am I imagining it, or did one of Diana Dors' friends say that she
> predicted that she would never get to old age and specifically said that
> she would probably die in a car crash with a "ten ton truck"?

Dunno about that Tingle.. But the Marc Bolan missing millions on Saturday was even more interesting. I always wondered how Gloria Jones 'lost control' of the mini.. and there's always a conspiracy theory around the corner isn't there. So, what's the story with Bolans crash then.. you always seem to know the trivia.. was it bad weather? another car? drink, drugs? blowjob at the wheel?

The Groover.. Ruffian

"For the girl with the hourglass figure, time runs out very fast"

I watched the documentary again and did not pick up on the "ten ton truck" quote. If you want a copy, drop me a line and get the scart lead and the spare video out.

> Am I imagining it, or did one of Diana Dors' friends say that she
> predicted that she would never get to old age and specifically said that
> she would probably die in a car crash with a "ten ton truck"?

Re: "For the girl with the hourglass figure, time runs out very fast"

Thanks Bluenose. I must be getting a bit mixed up with my documentaries. Perhaps I heard the Ten Ton truck quote in 'Dandy in the Underworld' about Marc Bolan (features interviews with Morrissey,gorgeous!) that I watched on the old video last week. Many thanks for the offer, fascinating though the Dors' missing millions programme was, (it really WAS), I don't really need a copy of it. Thanks. Do you suppose there are people as fanatical about Morrissey as the bloke from Tyneside is about Diana Dors? That's somewhat rhetorical I suppose.

> I watched the documentary again and did not pick up on the "ten ton
> truck" quote. If you want a copy, drop me a line and get the scart
> lead and the spare video out.

Re: I love that Billy Bragg song too!

'Workers Playtime' is wonderful ain't it?

Re: I love that Billy Bragg song too!

Yep, it's my favourite album of his.

As for Geordie fanatics. I wondered if the guy who bought those suitcases of D.D.'s had always kept them on his landing.

I think the death of a star brings the weirdos closer to the straightjacket. When Moz pops his clogs, they'll all come out of the woodwork a bit more. Along with the "I knew him first and I knew him well" crowd who will claim to have slept with him. That's my theory, anyway.

> 'Workers Playtime' is wonderful ain't it?

Back
Top Bottom