Morrissey Central "DO YOU REMEMBER … FAR BACK IN TIME …" (October 22, 2020)

You mean like Hitler and the Germans?

And bye the bye......I don't think there's much moral equivalency between killing people and sucking someone off.
...then you’ll be happy to know that Christians have killed millions and continue to suck and f*** little kids everyday. You’re in good stead, kiddo.

I agree that one's diet is a choice, but what we choose to nourish ourselves with is very much a part of our identity. The old adage is true: "you are what you eat." For most of the vegetarians and vegans I've met, their diet is a core part of their identity.

I originally made the analogy because Moz is very happy to identify with the vegan/PeTA/animal advocate community, but completely shies away from identifying with the LGBTQIA community, despite the fact that he's allegedly a "gay rights advocate" and not "straight" himself. Sure, labels may be for soup cans, but many in the LGBTQIA would be glad to see Moz align himself in a more personal way with them. "Humasexual" is really just another way of saying "bisexual."

I still maintain that sexual identity and identity that is expressed through food or clothes or taste in music are separate things. Apples, oranges...
And I never said Morrissey was a "gay rights advocate". I would agree with "icon" though, but again, two separate things.

And yes, his definition of "humasexual" is similar to definitions of bisexuality or pansexuality, but I don't see why that is a problem for some people. If he feels more comfortable with his own label, that's great.

As for the community wanting him to align himself with them more... Not too long ago I had an argument with another user on here who acted like he was the one voice speaking for the whole LGBTQ+ community and stated they wouldn't want anything to do with Morrissey anyway...

There's only one cause that he feels comfortable acting as a poster boy for and that's animal rights.

Destroying freaks like you.
You’re not destroying anyone, Sunshine. You’re doing nothing but solidifying your status as a stuck rube, ignorant sack of shit. ...but let’s cut to the chase -

Realistically, you’re just another tiny, bitter, loud-mouthed pussy. One more old codger who doesn’t have the wherewithal to recognize the term, “Reap what you sow”.

Fak Arf.

You’re not destroying anyone, Sunshine. You’re doing nothing but solidifying your status as a stuck rube, ignorant sack of shit. ...but let’s cut to the chase -

Realistically, you’re just another tiny, bitter, loud-mouthed pussy. One more old codger who doesn’t have the wherewithal to recognize the term, “Reap what you sow”.

Fak Arf.

And you are?????

“My dad’s bigger than your dad!”

Fak Arf, You’re tripping over your own clown-shoes.
[/QUOTE]

Don't mention the M word......frightens the liberals.

Really because I would say the funniest thing all day is seeing a clip of a successful black author on a hugely popular national talk show complaining about muh racism
Shouldn’t you be..doing the dishes or something
I read the wording on your baseball cap...you really are a wooden top.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom