Does anyone think List of the Lost would make a great film?

👁️
List of The Lost is fiction FFSdoh:
Only if you never had/read would you not know this
FUNNY THING IS ....
Not one member of your clan ....

Can read📭📭

Quit with ....
thinking that you know stuff ...
It’s now evident .....

Your as thick as the Hogg shit
That you have to recycle
On a daily basis ....

:)

Oh O, Fredo is up and about, popping the first
-but not the last :lbf:-🍻of the day.

:hammer:

Well, this thread took a turn.

I think it would be better adapted into an all-singing, all-dancing West End/Broadway musical. Morrissey could team up with Andrew Lloyd Webber to write some new songs, with titles like 'Got a Funny Feelin' (in my Otherwise Central Zone'). James Corden stars as the tramp who is battered to death, whilst RuPaul features as drag cabaret act Wilma Dickfit.

I think it would be better adapted into an all-singing, all-dancing West End/Broadway musical. Morrissey could team up with Andrew Lloyd Webber to write some new songs, with titles like 'Got a Funny Feelin' (in my Otherwise Central Zone'). James Corden stars as the tramp who is battered to death, whilst RuPaul features as drag cabaret act Wilma Dickfit.

This is the best suggestion yet - of course it should be a musical!

Yes, of course List Of The Lost should be made into a musical, then a play, and because of public demand ....

a film!

VIVA MOZ !!!

:tiphat:

A horror film where an audience is locked in a theater and forced to watch a film based on that book. It could be like a "Saw" reboot.

A horror film where an audience is locked in a theater and forced to watch a film based on that book. It could be like a "Saw" reboot.
The film could just be the novel pages projected to the screen. And audience's eyes would be forced open like in Clockwork Orange.

anything can make a good film,just depends on the screenplay,the direction,the acting,the editing and post production,if you get all these things right then you should have a decent film.

Back
Top Bottom