DT: IP hash block feasible?

You utter ridiculous arseclown. Making generalisations about "liberals" based on the behaviour of one or a few persons IS a strawman, you complete douche. Read what was written.

You have bullied lots of people here, of course it is difficult to provide links since your posts are not searchable (contrary to registered users, whose posts are searchable, who you have a tendency to "call out" and lecture, but you won't act in the same courteous manner, you just want to bully registered users and hold them accountable while you yourself hide in your anonymity and don't want the negative ratings attached to your profile, you stinking coward), but you have repeatedly, and especially when you called yourself Judge Judy mocked Midnite's grammar and spelling and keep mocking "hipster bitch's", as you call him, grammar. Don't even try. Liar. I replied harshly and cattily to “countthree's” continued cowardly provocation, but you actively seek out people you can harass and belittle, you loathsome argumentative individual.

And your policing of topics and belittling take on people who had a rather inoffensive conversation about food, if that's not bullying then I don't know what. You march in here and with 25 different user names, attack and lecture people left right and centre, belittle their conversation without contributing anything of substance yourself. You of all people should shut the f*** up about bullying. And you should shut up about rhetoric, you clown. You think posting GIFs every time you get owned somehow equals great rhetoric or ranting about liberals like a drunk is great rhetoric. I have never said that I don't have time for this, contrary to you. Rifke was right about your nasty personality all along. You're right about one thing, though: I should stop wasting time on shabby trolls like you. Nobody likes you here, nobody is interesting in talking to you here apart from the Nazi. You're finished here. Do one.

What is the point in posting under multiple guest names, on the last 2 pages alone, it calls itself, Just my opinion, Tadashi, Best of oprah, Oprah, Fox Mulder, $hillary, Vladmir Putin - is the anon a retard or something?

You utter ridiculous arseclown. Making generalisations about "liberals" based on the behaviour of one or a few persons IS a strawman, you complete douche. Read what was written.

You have bullied lots of people here, of course it is difficult to provide links since your posts are not searchable (contrary to registered users, whose posts are searchable, who you have a tendency to "call out" and lecture, but you won't act in the same courteous manner, you just want to bully registered users and hold them accountable while you yourself hide in your anonymity and don't want the negative ratings attached to your profile, you stinking coward), but you have repeatedly, and especially when you called yourself Judge Judy mocked Midnite's grammar and spelling and keep mocking "hipster bitch's", as you call him, grammar. Don't even try. Liar. I replied harshly and cattily to “countthree's” continued cowardly provocation, but you actively seek out people you can harass and belittle, you loathsome argumentative individual.

And your policing of topics and belittling take on people who had a rather inoffensive conversation about food, if that's not bullying then I don't know what. You march in here and with 25 different user names, attack and lecture people left right and centre, belittle their conversation without contributing anything of substance yourself. You of all people should shut the f*** up about bullying. And you should shut up about rhetoric, you clown. You think posting GIFs every time you get owned somehow equals great rhetoric or ranting about liberals like a drunk is great rhetoric. I have never said that I don't have time for this, contrary to you. Rifke was right about your nasty personality all along. You're right about one thing, though: I should stop wasting time on shabby trolls like you. Nobody likes you here, nobody is interesting in talking to you here apart from the Nazi. Do one.

A straw man argument would be if I restated your words to make them have a different meaning and then argued against that. I didn't. You mentioned a person's commend of the English language. When I say that I've worked with phony privileged people who call themselves liberals that doesn't really affect what you did or what I said about it in any way. You might be talking about confirmation bias, and it's true that not all liberals are that way. But you are and you proved it with your own words. That wasn't some crafty restatement on my part. You commented on a person's ability to write in English.

Now, Midnite has created a style of writing which, for whatever reasons, mis/uses and ab/uses the English language. She or he gets a lot of grief for that but I honestly don't think that has come from me. Even if I commented on every post s/he made and quoted grammar rules to her it would not be the same thing as making a comment to a person from another culture who is not writing in their native language.
I'm not sure who "hipster bitch" is but I think you're talking about an anonymous poster who seems to find it cute to fashion themselves as someone to whom punctuation, capitalization, usage of paragraphs as opposed to walls of text, and so forth makes them special. But they don't do this because they lack privilege but because they have an abundance of it, at least as I perceive it. Neither of us knows, since their "posts are not searchable." What a cowardly person they must be. :laughing:

In any case, it's not the same thing. One could almost think you'd created a false interpretation of what I, or someone you believed was me, had written in order to argue against that. I think there's a name for that logical fallacy but it escapes me right now. Oh well.

And "nobody likes you!" Really? You're having that sort of tantrum now? Your whole facade of being some sort of sophisticate is not surviving a simple back and forth exchange and you sound like a three year old.
:drama: :mock:

What is the point in posting under multiple guest names, on the last 2 page alone, it calls itself, Just my opinion, Tadashi, Best of oprah, Oprah, Fox Mulder, $hillary, Vladmir Putin - is the anon a retard or something?

He can.
And then just denying he said certain things cause it was someone else?

But you know its the same person as you can see the IP address is identical under each post?

Yes.
Well he must know that too but by using so many different guest names it creates confusion and as they say here, it's good fishing in a muddled pool. :rolleyes:

Yes.
Well he must know that too but by using so many different guest names it creates confusion and as they say here, it's good fishing in a muddled pool. :rolleyes:

Or it could be that I don't care because the object of using different names is not about hiding identity. If I want to be Judge Judy or Skippy the Bush Kangaroo what's the difference? I generally use the same sign in throughout a thread but this one has turned into an epic multiple page meltdown for some people and I got bored with it.
I am aware that a code of some sort identifies me and so what? I'm not trying to get anything from anyone here that would require me to have them perceive me in some way. You're not my bank loan officer or my employer or the police or my priest. If you were I'd have to confess it all anyway.
There may very well be a lot of confusion here but it was here when I arrived and will be here when I'm gone.
:thumb:

Or it could be that I don't care because the object of using different names is not about hiding identity. If I want to be Judge Judy or Skippy the Bush Kangaroo what's the difference? I generally use the same sign in throughout a thread but this one has turned into an epic multiple page meltdown for some people and I got bored with it.
I am aware that a code of some sort identifies me and so what? I'm not trying to get anything from anyone here that would require me to have them perceive me in some way. You're not my bank loan officer or my employer or the police or my priest. If you were I'd have to confess it all anyway.
There may very well be a lot of confusion here but it was here when I arrived and will be here when I'm gone.
:thumb:

You can do whatever you like anyways!
Confusion isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Personally, I don't like it if people start saying mean things when there is an argument but hey, I am not holier then anybody else and I too have said mean, dumb and embarrassing things!

I just appreciate people having an opinion and express them honestly and openly with all that comes with it. Which means open to criticism as well.
I don't have to agree with them to appreciate them. It's the ability to make distinctions.
And be able to appreciate them as a person.
There are limitations to that too of course. I am only human too.
Whenever people start to say very hateful, racist and unbelievable biased things, I lose interest.
I get bored.

A straw man argument would be if I restated your words to make them have a different meaning and then argued against that. I didn't. You mentioned a person's commend of the English language. When I say that I've worked with phony privileged people who call themselves liberals that doesn't really affect what you did or what I said about it in any way. You might be talking about confirmation bias, and it's true that not all liberals are that way. But you are and you proved it with your own words. That wasn't some crafty restatement on my part. You commented on a person's ability to write in English.

Now, Midnite has created a style of writing which, for whatever reasons, mis/uses and ab/uses the English language. She or he gets a lot of grief for that but I honestly don't think that has come from me. Even if I commented on every post s/he made and quoted grammar rules to her it would not be the same thing as making a comment to a person from another culture who is not writing in their native language.
I'm not sure who "hipster bitch" is but I think you're talking about an anonymous poster who seems to find it cute to fashion themselves as someone to whom punctuation, capitalization, usage of paragraphs as opposed to walls of text, and so forth makes them special. But they don't do this because they lack privilege but because they have an abundance of it, at least as I perceive it. Neither of us knows, since their "posts are not searchable." What a cowardly person they must be. :laughing:

In any case, it's not the same thing. One could almost think you'd created a false interpretation of what I, or someone you believed was me, had written in order to argue against that. I think there's a name for that logical fallacy but it escapes me right now. Oh well.

And "nobody likes you!" Really? You're having that sort of tantrum now? Your whole facade of being some sort of sophisticate is not surviving a simple back and forth exchange and you sound like a three year old.

Straw Man-refuting an argument not made by opponent.

PS- wherever you find Liberals you will find hissy fits.

You utter ridiculous arseclown. Making generalisations about "liberals" based on the behaviour of one or a few persons IS a strawman, you imbecile. Read what was written.

And your policing of topics and belittling take on people who had a rather inoffensive conversation about food, if that's not bullying then I don't know what. You march in here and with 25 different user names, attack and lecture people left right and centre, belittle their conversation without contributing anything of substance yourself. You of all people should shut the f*** up about bullying. And you should shut up about rhetoric, you clown. You think posting GIFs every time you get owned somehow equals great rhetoric or ranting about liberals like a drunk is great rhetoric. I have never said that I don't have time for this, contrary to you. Rifke was right about your nasty personality all along. You're right about one thing, though: I should stop wasting time on shabby trolls like you. Nobody likes you here, nobody is interesting in talking to you here apart from the Nazi. You're finished here. Do one.

Arseclown sounds like a gay slur and it is.

4221396001_5290219197001_5290218107001-vs.jpg

That is one fine prime example of a omega man (beta for the losers out there who are less knowledgeable).

I'm very tough the way I talk to my guests. As long as security is nearby. Anyone I'm down with 1D so who cares what you think?
img]

Anonymous, Apr 5, 2017
Anonymous
Anonymous

Ace, that tedious bore has stopped posting. I'm going to crack open the champers for Midnite has shut the f*** up about 'can't spell Christine' Old News for six weeks and counting!

Magic DOES WORK!

Let's see if the daft old bat replies now with some shite nobody will pay any heed to. After all, with 'artistes' as scintillatingly crap as Ms. Young, one expects the defensive gears in the few fans to be turning like mad.

Anonymous, Apr 5, 2017

Finally, Midnite has shut up

Well no im sorry, but not quite !!! Im still just about here lurking in the shadows, u all havent got rid of me JUST YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need 2 tell u all sumthing first before I go !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think u may be very pleasantly surprised !!! :)

They all tried in vain 2 get rid of me on the last forum I was on, but I refused 2 go! I dont go down easily! Unless of course there is a need 2 !
It was only when they thought they wud be clever and took away my edit function button and startted deleting all the private messages witch i recieved from my friends, that my position as a valuled member of the forum became intorable on that site!!!
I quickly then took leave of my senses and I never went back!!! nearly said walked of stage then !!!!
You can tell me 2 f*** off of the site, I dont care ! theres quite a few people here who really like me !!!

Listen, Kristeen, I hope you die

Awwww u wish, #

Morrissey is a GAY BOY f*****!

Dont be silly !

EDITED THE LOT !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom