Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

Praying so hard for Morrissey's beloved mother Elizabeth Anne Dwyer in Lord Jesus' mighty name.

Almighty Father God,

I lift up Morrissey's lovely Mum Elizabeth Dwyer to you at this time of her illness, watch over her when she is awake and when she sleeps, speak and minister your love to her when she is afraid, touch and heal her body.

Lord God, you are the fountain of life. I ask for your life giving water of life and the Holy Spirit to pour down upon her. Build her up again, look after her emotions and may she know your loving arms are around her at this time. Thank you for your love, and for your promises to your children. I also pray for Morrissey and the rest of his family that they can find comfort and refuge in you. Lord Jesus Christ you said that you wouldn't leave us orphans but sent us the Comforter the Holy Spirit that He may abide with us forever. Thank you that you will never leave us nor forsake us, and that you bring us a peace that surpasses all understanding.

In Lord Jesus' mighty name.

Amen.

The origin of "Jehovah-Rapha" can be traced back to two Hebrew words, which in combination can mean the “God who heals.”

And the origin of war and unrest can be traced back to religion :thumb:

🇬🇧:knife:

You're getting blamed for me posting screenshots from books. Or something.

It can be traced back to farming, forming settlements & having surplus grain that could be stolen or tithed.
Correct. And from a cosmological perspective there has been ‘unrest’ since The Big Bang.

Sad news.It's also part of the Catholic faith that you pray for someone to have a peaceful death.
If Elizabeth doesn't recover I pray that she passes peacefully and painlessly.
God Bless.

Being local-ish to Bowdon, I've had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Betty.

I can report a warm-hearted, soft spoken lady who carries herself with a sense of class and dignity now largely absent from everyday society.

A woman who is vary wary of strangers (who isn't?) and deeply loved by those who know her.

I wish the family peace in their hearts, whatever the outcome.

May Allah grant shifa

Why would someone mark this down? Or are we saying only Christian prayers are welcome? Shame on the Christians if that is the case.

It can be traced back to farming, forming settlements & having surplus grain that could be stolen or tithed.

Not quite.

The first recorded religious was was the War of The Golden Calf when Levites declared war on worshippers of the Golden Calf which was taking place around 1300BC and was prior to the use of grain as food.

Correct. And from a cosmological perspective there has been ‘unrest’ since The Big Bang.

Cosmological perspective? What do you mean by that in reference to war? And latest nobel prize winning physicists dispute everything to do with the beginning being The Big Bang.

God bless you and your family. I hope your mum manages to makes a full recovery.

My mum was teetering on the edge 5 years ago and pulled through. I can't imagine life without her.

Mums rock. Stay strong

So sorry to hear this. I offer my prayers :praying: for her. I am in the same situation as Mr. M with my mom. 💕

Why would someone mark this down? Or are we saying only Christian prayers are welcome? Shame on the Christians if that is the case.

Not quite.

The first recorded religious was was the War of The Golden Calf when Levites declared war on worshippers of the Golden Calf which was taking place around 1300BC and was prior to the use of grain as food.

Cosmological perspective? What do you mean by that in reference to war? And latest nobel prize winning physicists dispute everything to do with the beginning being The Big Bang.

That seems unlikely. Adam & Eve were exiled to eat bread. And we've been farming for thousands of years.

Not quite.

Leave it, for another lifetime.

MESSAGES FROM BENNY 🇬🇧 :knife:

GET A GRIP!

First of all I would like to take this opportunity to give some feedback to the comments aimed back at me.

No I will not be jumping off a cliff
Just like Steven has shown in the past I will not show any decorum whatsoever
I have no embarrassment whatsoever

Good evening everybody.
Does anybody remember a nurse called Jacintha Saldanha????

She was a nurse at King Edwards V11’s hospital London.
Jacintha was working on the ward when the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate) was admitted with chronic morning sickness. Sadly Jacintha answered a telephone call
which turned out to be a hoax call from an Australian radio show claiming to be The Queen checking up on her Granddaughter’s condition. To cut a long story short, sadly a few days later Jacintha took her own life.
Now then !
Our man Steven showed no 4kin “Decorum” or “Embarrassment” and waded in full pelt blaming the death/suicide of Jacintha on nobody else but Kate. As far as he was concerned “what was she doing there in the first place”.

Nobody on here give a shit back then about decency and decorum on the subject of TRAGEDY/DEATH !
Fast forward to the present and low and behold, what do you know? Benny the Bastard, Rifke and a few others who bravely tell it like it is are coming in for so much hate and abuse.

Get a 4kin grip ffs, It’s the circle of life.

The best I can do is keep it real and wish Betty all the best on her journey in life.
The same also to Steven and extended family.
Hopefully he’ll come out of this a lot wiser.

🇬🇧:knife:

That's an unfair comparison. He wasn't attacking the nurse & if we didn't have Royalty she wouldn't have been afraid of losing her job because the world's press was covering the radio hoax story.

But at least you wish him & the family all the best.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom