Extensive tour by the Cure in 2022

The bastards always do this. Announce tours & put them on sale the better part of a year in advance even though they sell out within hours- but at Xmas time when people are possibly already feeling a financial pinch due to prezzie buying. I've seen them enough that I won't mind cheap lawn seats when they announce the US dates though. Easier to dance like a goof on the grass than between rows of seats anyway!

The bastards always do this. Announce tours & put them on sale the better part of a year in advance even though they sell out within hours- but at Xmas time when people are possibly already feeling a financial pinch due to prezzie buying. I've seen them enough that I won't mind cheap lawn seats when they announce the US dates though. Easier to dance like a goof on the grass than between rows of seats anyway!
As Cro says.... get a job and you will
Be able to afford these luxuries 😩

I have no doubt it will be great but with the Cureation and Hyde Park and Glastonbury what seemed in the space of a year I'm still fatigued, not that I went to any, it's just I have them on did and their great and from the comfort of my living room, no over priced drinks, travel, accomodation and ticket prices

Back
Top Bottom