'f*** morrissey-solo.com' t-shirt worn by Morrissey and band in Bradford

Update (June 29, 7:50 AM PT):
Media coverage:

Morrissey wages war on own fansite - The Guardian, link from Uncleskinny
Morrissey vs. His Fans - ClashMusic
Morrissey - Morrissey's F-Word Blast At Fan Website - ContactMusic
Morrissey Hates His Fans, The Music Industry, The Smiths, The Internet And YOU. Probably. - Hecklerspray

They came out in 'f*** Morrissey solo.com' for the encore of This Charming Man.

ironically he was holding a copy of Manchester Music Tour by .......JJ

Image from Facebook posted by modrevolve:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd comment

it's about given Mike Joyce an item here ABOUT his /Morrissey's Glastonbury gig

that's why

so me think is stop news concerning Mike Joyce if it has nothing to do with the Smiths
releases in future if all's well, and Morrissey playing live Smniths songs

[honoustly the new songs aren't bad, his band is solid, but some new inspiration wouldn't hurt anyone, maybe Alain has some rough demoos to work out]

Last edited:
"There are people who couldn't give a f*** what Morrissey does or says. Some people just like his music. The members of this site have lined Morrissey's pockets for years. This site is not all about Morrissey. It's more about a load of people who happen to like all things Morrissey. And most importantly - it's about a bloke called David, who continues to allow this to happen for these people."

Top comment, Mick.
Couldn't agree more.

This site is shite now, the new format has robbed the site of it's character, f***ing smiley faces on the side!

I posted on here for years but had to register again like some numbnutt:( cant beat them join them I guess

Still the anomymous are around....how does that fly:mad: So Moz wore a tee shirt:eek: get over it already, if he ignored the site that would be worse would it not?:cool:

Oh well, I've got one post now:D How is my "karma":confused:

This is a sad day for me. I've been a fan since '85--I've always bought every release, went to as many shows per tour as possible, etc.

But this is the day that Morrissey has just really said "f*** you" to me and the rest of his fans. Why should I bother buying the next album? Why buy tickets to the next concert and pad his mattress with more money? He doesn't give a f*** whether I go or not because I frequent Morrissey-Solo.com.

I get it--Morrissey hates this site because he can't control it and this site exposes the sometimes seedy underbelly. Grow a thicker skin, Steven--or stop reading the site (or maybe you can just start giving a f*** about your fans and employees).

Don't stop, DavidT.

I don't blame Morrissey one little bit for wearing that t-shirt,he's probably read some of the bloody awful things some of his "fans" have written about him and his band. Morrissey,no doubt, felt like serving up a spot of revenge. If you can't take it don't dish it. VIVA MORRISSEY!

Good on Moz for doing this, this site has been shite for a long while. The re-design is shoddy and weak and the vast majority of people are the same. People feel that it provides great debate and news...it doesn't because as soon as something is posted members just bicker, moan and argue in a nasty way!! There is another nice, good and more up to date forum for live feedback rather than so low...

f*** MORRISSEY-SOLO was kind if anything, I can think of much worse.

Yes, DavidT please stop, and Kewpie!?, well you know where you can go!!

Yours,
ex-Solo member who saw the light and left.

come on....kids...cool down....I think it was just because of the harsh critics about his musicians....that´s Moz...and there´re too many trolls in this forum...not fans...just little kids trying to needle Moz and his fans

perhaps Davis should shut the site down, call his bluff and teach him a lesson. I wonder how many people would turn up at the next tour without the community of this site.

Little lamb on a hill, run fast if you can........You just want to be loved.

Come on, lets invade the stage get Moz on your shoulders....onto the cobbled local high street, Morrissey, Dorrissey, Luveyousee,
Yeah Yeah Yeah............Hmmmmm :p

Ah yes, the worst thing about this is that Morrissey doesn't criticise anyone in his lyrics or his public comments.

Oh, wait ...

viva la moz . so you all think that you are superior and unique by posting your comments under the umberella of anon , the is a fan site ran by fans for fans . i'm not naive to think that all fans are of the same opinion , the world would be a boring place , but why do you feel the need to hang in the gutter with the likes of the nme and the notw . everyone holds an opinion but why don't you go and start your own site ? it's been said here earlier about fans finding info about moz here before other sites and i applaud that , but why do you let these anti-comments through to be posted ................ freedom of speech . well with freedom of speech comes responsibilty . i know moz doesn't always follow this line of conduct but then he's not posting comments on here .

People are taking this WAY too seriously.
Come on.

This is not the first time he's slagged off morrissey-solo. We all know why and we all know Morrissey's personality too well.

So why he big fuss?

He is such an arse !!
f*** you with your news songs full of shite and your pathetic arrogance.
Get off the stage asshole !

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH this is the best thing in the world. Morrissey I love you. This page is vile and full of people who needs to get a life instead of complaining about EVERYTHING he does. f*** you all, f*** this page. Viva Moz.

Morrissey should have a bit more respect for this site. He might not agree with every post and he might wish certain news items wouldn't get published but this site has kept him going.

During the wilderness years this was the ONLY place to come and get Morrissey info, it kept his name going and his quarry comeback wouldn't have been successful if it wasn't for this site.

He used to quote this as being a great site (not that he ever visited it) and it was only a couple of news items that turned him against us.

It's a sad day, Morrissey may as well wear a T-shirt saying f*** all of my fans.

Everytime I read comments here, I think the same. So: great shirt!

Yeah it's a sad pathetic day for Morrissey. Looks like the record industry has gotten the best of him. The passion is gone, it's all about ego and dollars, the lyrics don't say anything to me about my life anymore, and clearly he is not the man I thought he was!

I'm really disappointed in Morrissey for this, because, as others have said, it FEELS as if he's saying "f*** You" to ALL his fans. I'm a huge fan of his AND a huge fan of this site. It hurts that he would, essentially, spit in our faces when we're the ones who have been defending him and listening to his music for so so long.

However, the more I think about it, can you blame him? There are some pretty nasty, immature, thoughtless things said about him and his band on here. If I was in his shoes and was reading those kind of comments written about me, I'd be hurt and pissed and would probably feel the urge to lash out. He's an artist and he's sensitive, had his ups and downs, and doesn't want to hear his supposed fans saying such hurtful things. I'm torn on how to feel. I hope he was just trying to make a brash statement and doesn't actually think that way about this site and the majority of fans who use it. I would hope he's smart enough to know that EVERY music fan site on the internet is full of a very loud, active, immature minority being assholes because they can hide on the internet.

Either way, though, it sure leaves a sour taste in my mouth, especially after being really excited for the recent set lists he's been playing and the generally positive reviews I've been reading from fans on this site. Please keep the site going and please, true fans, keep posting. Hopefully, Morrissey takes the time to read the majority of good posts on this site and realizes that he jumped the gun generalizing the vicious minority.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom