Fantastic Ian Curtis Mural for World Mental Health Day

There is a certain irony to the new Manchester. Originality has now gone. Manchester is no longer a trailblazing city. Now we do what other places do. That may be ok, and do like many of the street murals. However the creativity once in our DNA is a faded memory now for many of us, and a source of exploitation for many new corporate dwellers.

Wilson famously said of Manchester “we do things differently here”. Today you can walk into a couple of bars within spitting distance and read that quote on the wall inside. Proving that we do anything but.

Wow, the guitar owned by Ian Curtis and played on the Love Will Tear Us Apart video, sold for over 162 thousand quid at Bonhams auction. I think the guide price was 80K

I reckon I am really sick of you posting pics and stories of this selfish prick. He and Order Joy have nothing to do with the California Son and the California Son would never condone killing yourself because of his strong Roman Catholic upbringing. Just another example of how you and the California Son have NOTHING in common c*** tit twat inn nnn nnnn nnnn nnnnn it. Fark Arse!

I reckon I am really sick of you posting pics and stories of this selfish prick. He and Order Joy have nothing to do with the California Son and the California Son would never condone killing yourself because of his strong Roman Catholic upbringing. Just another example of how you and the California Son have NOTHING in common c*** tit twat inn nnn nnnn nnnn nnnnn it. Fark Arse!
Morrissey supports people’s right to end their own life. He’s spoken, and sung about it often enough.

Back
Top Bottom