Fanzine article claims Morrissey used violence outside Wembley in 1999

A

Anonymous

The Manchester United fanzine United We Stand have a writer under the name of Meatbag Manifesto that in a recent article claims that Morrissey punched a Newcastle fan on Wembley Way in 1999. It was published the other day and also claims that Morrissey seconds later pushed several people out of the way to throw a couple of pounds into a "save the vegans" bucket or something.

The article remembers back to when a match report in United We Stand in 2005 only mentioned the lyrics from the song "I know it's over" after United's defeat at home to Blackburn that followed in the wake of the Glazer family take over of the club.

Is this pure nonsense or has this happened and does anyone else have more news about this or have heard about it?

Article in UWS:

http://www.uwsonline.com/forum/showthread.php/14996-Wake-Me-Up-When-September-Ends

It's true, I was there. I saw him deck at least five people.

Manchester United AND Morrissey.
Both are full of shit. ;-)

Hawt. :horny:

Think you've got the wrong end of the stick. It's referring to the bloke who wrote the match report.

Think you've got the wrong end of the stick. It's referring to the bloke who wrote the match report.

I thought so as well when posting this thread but have you seen a worse written article?

If Morrissey wanted to he could sue them cause the way it is written leaves all options open. It also points out a lot of people involved with the fanzine like Andy Mitten.

Back
Top Bottom