FAO EVERYONE

> Hi Linda,
> how's it going?

you're not gonna start on me again are you?
i've f***ing had enough don't you think?

No, I was trying to be nice, bury the hatchet, hold out the olive branch etc. You know you said that if I knew you I wouldn't be so horrible to you, well if you knew me you probably wouldn't hate me as much as I imagine you do. I'm sure you find that hard to believe though. I was telling the truth when I said I'd de-registered your name by the way. I am genuinely sorry if I really bothered you, I didn't think you'd take it so personally.
Ps I think i know something you don't loves you.

> No, I was trying to be nice, bury the hatchet, hold out the olive branch
> etc. You know you said that if I knew you I wouldn't be so horrible to
> you, well if you knew me you probably wouldn't hate me as much as I
> imagine you do. I'm sure you find that hard to believe though. I was
> telling the truth when I said I'd de-registered your name by the way. I am
> genuinely sorry if I really bothered you, I didn't think you'd take it so
> personally.
> Ps I think i know something you don't loves you.

great news, not only my name gets stolen , now i hear that some nut job loves me, aren't i just the luckiest girl you know.by the way are you really ian?

> I'm not but I suspect that IKSYD is.

i suspect half of the board might be him anyway ,and i didn't take the fact that you stole my user name that personally what really pissed me off was you putting up my email address ,just thinking about it now is making me want to strangle you. sigh.

I didn't pick on you at random, you were a bit arsy with me for no reason on here one night and I took offence. Sorry again.

> I didn't pick on you at random, you were a bit arsy with me for no reason
> on here one night and I took offence. Sorry again.

it probably wadn't even me, what do you post as normally? let me think artemiss? is that it?

No, not artemis. I do realise the email thing was taking it too far though, so sorry.

> No, not artemis. I do realise the email thing was taking it too far
> though, so sorry.

anyway as i said if you knew me personnally there is no way that you would have behaved in this way ,i'm still too angry to be able say let bygone ect...
saying that, unlike moz i bear no grudges.

Suit yourself, I understand your anger but as I said you were rude to me for no good reason, but I did take it all way too far.

> Suit yourself, I understand your anger but as I said you were rude to me
> for no good reason, but I did take it all way too far.

ok thanks for apologising but if anything this has taught me to never ever trust anyone on here unless i actually know them outside Moz solo, it goes to show you that you're never too old to learn .

Back
Top Bottom