Fiona Dodwell: "Morrissey reflects on 'the horror of 2020' after departure from BMG" (November 17, 2020)

Morrissey reflects on 'the horror of 2020' after departure from BMG.

BMG should surely be begging for Morrissey's hand for every future release he will produce.
For there lies true diversity: committing, with loyalty, to an individual who thrives as completely himself in a sea of conformity.

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
November 18, 2020.
Now the topic of a Central post:
Update:
November 28, 2020.
Now a YouTube video:

Surely the point is that those *could* have been top 20 singles, back in the day, before M had sabotaged his media profile with his views and before the industry had moved on in terms of how streaming impacts the singles chart. I mean, there are several songs on Dog that are much, much stronger and more radio-friendly than most of his 1997-2018 output.

Morrissey reflects on 'the horror of 2020' after departure from BMG.

BMG should surely be begging for Morrissey's hand for every future release he will produce.
For there lies true diversity: committing, with loyalty, to an individual who thrives as completely himself in a sea of conformity.

Regards,
FWD.

There wasn't much reflection from Moz. No interview. Just her piece.

The lack of interest in Morrissey isn't to do with his age. It's his small-minded bigotry.

Video footage of Fiona Dodwell at the site of every Morrissey calamity ever:

There wasn't much reflection from Moz. No interview. Just her piece.
I think the headline was meant to refer to him "reflecting" in the Central post (which didn't include much reflection either).
It is a bit misleading, when I saw the article I thought for a second she had released the interview on The Postmillennial...

Has anyone read one of Dodwell’s books? Have a go. If you can choke through the pre-school level concepts and language, you’re going to LOVE them. p, pulp, plagiarism, sub-standard grammar and the weak use of simple literary devices.

They really are the PERFECT gift for the Moorissey fan. Pure bullshit, with a tinge of desperation. ;)

There is nothing on Dog stronger than "Alma Matters."
Oohh now this could/ should be a thread in its own right... I’m playing dog at the moment in my car, I’ve just returned from going to the shop for wine and Chocolate, and was thinking that bobby, river, and houses were the top tracks.....
Are they as good as alma ??? Yes, but not as good as the more you ignore me 😱

the current situation;

Moz losing his contract while label refers to its attempt to create more diversity,

makes me recall J.K Rowling who in a documentary (I believe it was "Who put the m in Manchester" but I'm not entirely sure) expressed her total astonishment over how an artist like Moz could be without a label (as we know Moz has been labeless before).

Now it's Rowling herself who has experienced being not only critized , but also has had close actors turning against her, she has lost honory positions and generally being chastised for...

... saying "If sex isn't real, there's no same-sex attraction. If sex isn't real, the lived reality of women globally is erased"

and of course Johnny Depp has lost his role in the same film-series due to being (falsely according to Depp) judged as a woman-abuser in a British court.

I do find this unplatforming of people who are considered bad or just having wrong opinions properly scary

to say the least

Racist knob
Drop the Neal Cassidy moniker, Fruitcake. It may have worked for you in highschool, before you laid yourself bare on here but it’s a travesty, at this point. You were never close to beatnik. ...and if you ever even read the books, you didn’t possess the wherewithal to grasp their meaning. Now you’re just spewing your pablum at the ether. Get some nourishment.

Fiona Dodwell is to Morrissey what Fox News is Trump. Propaganda begins at home !​

Oohh now this could/ should be a thread in its own right... I’m playing dog at the moment in my car, I’ve just returned from going to the shop for wine and Chocolate, and was thinking that bobby, river, and houses were the top tracks.....
Are they as good as alma ??? Yes, but not as good as the more you ignore me 😱
“The more you ignore me”? Really. Thanks for the personal summation.

Yeah, it's an absolute mystery why his stuff doesn't sell these days, isn't it Fiona? How brown is that nose?
I'm worried. It took Peter a whole 10 minutes to reply to this post (which arrived at 5.59am). He must be ill. Imagine taking 10 minutes to respond to a post on a website concerning a singer you do not like. I hope it is nothing too serious...

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom