For sale: signed debut

ordinaryboy86

Selling my much beloved signed debut, we’ve been through some tough times, £5,000 oughta to do it, infamy inflation.

Leave your offers and insults below, I’ve missed them 😘

F5B8F2DC-B1CD-4337-99BB-91B420E1E6D9.jpeg

Selling my much beloved signed debut, we’ve been through some tough times, £5,000 oughta to do it, infamy inflation.

Leave your offers and insults below, I’ve missed them 😘
I don't know which is worse: that you are a shameless fraudster or that you are a needy waste-of-space who's so desperate for attention that they are willing to tolerate vilification to get it.

I don't know which is worse: that you are a shameless fraudster or that you are a needy waste-of-space who's so desperate for attention that they are willing to tolerate vilification to get it.

One bad call doesn’t make you a fraudster, I had reasons, so I thought, I made a bad call, it was rectified and apologised for. What a sad c*** that you seem to think everybody should be infallible. I’ve done more good for collectors around the world than you’ll know, unless you’ve dealt with me, you’re an irrelevant c***. This is a thread for people to come and have a go, get it out your system. And if you think I’ve done you wrong, come and tell me, I’ll rectify it if I think there’s a valid reason to. I’ve took so much shit cos of one f*** up, you’d have topped yourself, the outrage from a bunch of anonymous keyboard warriors was sickening, and cowardly. It isn’t nice to f*** up, and know in yourself you’ve f***ed it, then get bare abuse for it, I’m not proud but I’ve apologised, do you want me to go and hang myself? What’s a satisfying retribution in your book, you whiter than white are ya?, do people hold you accountable for every mistake you’ve ever made? Keep coming and having your f***ing digs,

One bad call doesn’t make you a fraudster, I had reasons, so I thought, I made a bad call, it was rectified and apologised for. What a sad c*** that you seem to think everybody should be infallible. I’ve done more good for collectors around the world than you’ll know, unless you’ve dealt with me, you’re an irrelevant c***. This is a thread for people to come and have a go, get it out your system. And if you think I’ve done you wrong, come and tell me, I’ll rectify it if I think there’s a valid reason to. I’ve took so much shit cos of one f*** up, you’d have topped yourself, the outrage from a bunch of anonymous keyboard warriors was sickening, and cowardly. It isn’t nice to f*** up, and know in yourself you’ve f***ed it, then get bare abuse for it, I’m not proud but I’ve apologised, do you want me to go and hang myself? What’s a satisfying retribution in your book, you whiter than white are ya?, do people hold you accountable for every mistake you’ve ever made? Keep coming and having your f***ing digs,
I should have added 'self-deluded' to my list of things wrong with you. But you are also a bit confusing: you ask for people to insult you and when one does, you call him a 'c***.'
So to summarise thus far, you are a fraudster, needy, deluded, and confused.

I should have added 'self-deluded' to my list of things wrong with you. But you are also a bit confusing: you ask for people to insult you and when one does, you call him a 'c***.'
So to summarise thus far, you are a fraudster, needy, deluded, and confused.

You don’t even know me you f***in idiot, what’s your name and when have we crossed paths, or you just don’t like my bad angry tone and expletive laden posts , boo 😒 That’s the problem with half of you incel c***s on here, hated me even before this, but you’s had never had a concrete reason to voice it, now you do, and you’s are filling your boots. Despite me apologising and sorting it, it was a spiteful trick, nothing to do with money, or a signed debut. I don’t build collections off ripping people off, and if you’d been paying attention over the years to my posts then you’d know that. I’ve done what I can to fix it.

You don’t even know me you f***in idiot, what’s your name and when have we crossed paths, or you just don’t like my bad angry tone and expletive laden posts , boo 😒 That’s the problem with half of you incel c***s on here, hated me even before this, but you’s had never had a concrete reason to voice it, now you do, and you’s are filling your boots. Despite me apologising and sorting it, it was a spiteful trick, nothing to do with money, or a signed debut. I don’t build collections off ripping people off, and if you’d been paying attention over the years to my posts then you’d know that. I’ve done what I can to fix it.
Then why didn't you post something to that effect? You could have posted an explanation and a fulsome apology laced with humility, and that probably would have been fine - we do indeed all f*** up from time to time. But you didn't. You came on here all cocky, inviting insults, to all intents and purposes taking the piss. After getting the result you asked for you are now all butt-hurt. There's no pleasing some people.

Richard
You’re a coward
If any person knocked on your door to challenge you, you’d ring the police form behind the settee
You’re and absolutely pathetic weasel of an individual

Richard
You’re a coward
If any person knocked on your door to challenge you, you’d ring the police form behind the settee
You’re and absolutely pathetic weasel of an individual

Depends who it was on the other side of the door tbh.

Ps. Are you speaking bad English to throw me off your identity?

🤒

OC nobody will be buying any of your cheap knockoffs:blushing:
you are done time to sober up and find a jobo_O

Can't believe ordinarydrunk :squiffy: came back after all the palava; vegancro has it right, the guys back on the liquor, extra squiffy :squiffy: :squiffy:

🤒

OC nobody will be buying any of your cheap knockoffs:blushing:
you are done time to sober up and find a jobo_O

This is f***in lame, give you a chance to lay into me, cos it’s your favourite thing to do, and you come with this random shite. Never sold a fake, never will, never lost a customer over this, not one that I know about anyway. Try and make your insults factual. You’re boring.

Sorry doesn’t help

And he said that he'd never, never do it again
And of course he won't (oh, not until the next time)...

I see you were behaving disgustingly in an alternative way via Instagram back in May last year? Ring any bells re: Lisa Snowdon? Sunday Sport?
Your vileness knows no ends OB. What an absolute creature...& hope you DO feel this one. Infamy indeed.

Can anyone confirm if this image relates to The Smiths at all? Looks familiar but can't place it. Update yes it's from a tour poster 1986. Gotcha.
imj.JPG

🤒

OC your life of crime has been curtailed. You and a couple of your criminal buddies probably have copies of the debut album with fake sigs, you will have to sell them outdoors from a park bench the FB scam has been uncovered and peeps advised.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom